Movies Trivia, Quiz #41 - Movies, Films, Actors, Directors, and More!
Movie and Film Trivia - Demolition Man, Steve Martin, Wizard of Oz, Hair, Fiddler on the Roof, The Jerk, and more.
- Who directed Finian's Rainbow, his first film for a major studio?
- What was the name of the brothel in The Best Little Whorehouse in
- Who wrote the lyrics for the song form Notting Hill sung by Elvis
- In what year does Demolition Man take place?
- Who played a character based on Bob Fosse in a 1979 Oscar winning
- Which musical includes the lines "Got no cheque books, got no banks.
Still I'd like to express my thanks?"
- For which movie did Charlie Chaplin first create his tramp character?
- Which comedy contained the song A Wink and a Smile?
- Where in Europe was much of Evita filmed?
- What was the name of the butler in The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
- What was the real first name of the silent Marx Brother?
- What was Steve Martin's first film?
- Who directed the film version of Hair?
- Which film tells of the exploits of singer Deco Duffe?
- In which category was Mrs. Doubtfire Oscar-nominated?
- Which musical was Victor Fleming making the same time as he was
making Gone With the Wind?
- Which Club featured in cabaret?
- "The corn is as high as an elephant's eye is in which musical?
- What was the name of the orphanage where The Blues Brothers were
- On which film was Three Men and a Baby based?
- Which canine caper had the song The Day I Fall in Love?
- What was Xanadu in the title of the film?
- Who was the male star of the movie The Man of La Mancha?
- Airplane! was triggered off by which movie?
- Whose poems returned to the bestsellers list after Four Weddings and
- Who was the voice of O'Malley in The Aristocats?
- What was the name of Bob Fosse's character in All That Jazz?
- How old was Macaulay Culkin when he was cast for his role in Home
- Who was both Oscar- and BAFTA-nominated for When Harry Met Sally?
- In which 70s musical did Paul Michael Glaser star?
- In Saturday Night Fever, where does Tony work by day?
- In Private "Benjamin, what is the name of "Benjamin's captain?
- What was the signal for an angel getting its wings in It's A
- How many different hats does Madonna wear in Evita?
- A Little Night Music was based on which non-musical film?
- What was the name of the high school in Porky's?
- Who was Louise Lasser's husband when she stared with him in What's Up
- What was Tootsie's name before he turned into Tootsie?
- What was the first sequel to The Pink Panther called?
- Who played the title role in the film version of Jesus Christ
- What was the name of the sax player in New York New York who fell for
- In Cabaret, what was the profession of Sally Bowles' father?
- Who was the leader of the band that appeared in The Brady Bunch
- In which film was chorus girl Peggy Sawyer told to "come back a
- Who was the father-in-law of the male star of Grease 2?
- What are the last lines of My Fair Lady?
- In The Muppet Movie what was the name of the restaurant Doc Hopper
wanted to open?
- Who directed The Cable Guy?
- What type of drug is Sherman Klump trying to perfect in The Nutty
Answers to Quiz #41 - Movies
- Francis Ford Coppola.
- Chicken Ranch.
- Herbert Kretzmer.
- Roy Scheider.
- Annie Get Your Gun.
- Kid Auto Races in Venice.
- Sleepless in Seattle.
- Riff Raff.
- The Jerk.
- Milos Forman.
- The Commitments.
- Best Makeup.
- The Wizard of Oz.
- Kit Kat.
- Saint Helen of the Blessed Shroud.
- Trois Hommes et un Couffin.
- Beethoven's 2nd.
- Roller disco.
- Peter O'Toole.
- Zero Hour.
- W. H. Auden.
- Phil Harris.
- Joe Gideon.
- Nora Ephron -- Writer.
- Fiddler on the Roof.
- DYI store.
- Bell ringing.
- Smiles of a Summer Night.
- Angel Beach.
- Woody Allen.
- Michael Dorsey.
- A Shot in the Dark.
- Ted Neely.
- US diplomat.
- Davy Jones.
- 42nd Street.
- John Mills -- the star was Maxwell Caulfield.
- Where the devil are my slippers?
- Frogs' Legs.
- Ben Stiller.
- Weight loss.