- In which US state were the last summer Olympics of the century
- Who beat Tim Henman in his first Wimbledon singles semifinal?
- Who did Billie Jean King beat in the famous battle of the sexes
- Who inflicted Nigel Benn's first defeat as a professional?
- Which movie star was an Austrian Junior Olympic Weightlifting
- Who was non-playing captain of the US Davis Cup team in '81 and
- Who back in 1920, was the first football player to be traded?
- What relation was Flo Jo to Jackie Joyner Kersee?
- How long was swimmer Michelle Smith-de Bruin banned for
attempting to manipulate a drugs test?
- In which sport did Andy Thomson become a world champion?
- Yuan Yuan was caught carrying drugs for which Chinese team?
- Which legendary American golfer played his last British Open in
- Which grand slam did Pete Sampras not win in the 20th century?
- Which tennis star married sportsman Andy Mill?
- In which decade did Martina Navratilova take US citizenship?
- How was Mildred "Didrikson better known?
- Who beat Carl Lewis's best time of 9.86 seconds for the 100
- What was the first venue of the Breeders Cup?
- Which future tennis pro won the US Collegiate champion ship in
- Who won a record ninth Wimbledon singles title in 1990?
- On which course does the Kentucky Derby take place?
- At which venue did Sandy Lyle win the British Open?
- Which American was the youngest male Olympic gold medalist when
he won in 1948?
- In women's field hockey, which country has won the most World
- Name France's last Wimbledon men's singles winner of this
- Who trained the first European-trained horse to win one of the
Triple Crown races?
- Who was the oldest US Open golf champion of the 20th century?
- Who did Hubert Green beat to win the US PGA Championship in 1985?
- Who devised the Breeder's Cup?
- Which team lost the first Super Bowl of the 1980s?
- Which was the last horse before Nijinsky to win the English
Triple Crown of 2000 Guineas, Epsom Derby and St. Leger?
- Which team won baseball's first World Series of the 60s?
- Who was the first woman tennis player born in the US to win the
US Open after Chris Evert's 1984 triumph?
- Which Bond movie used Stoke Poges golf club for some location
- How many races did Ed Moses win in succession between '77 and
- What distance is the Breeders' Cup Sprint?
- What number did Flo Jo have on her vest when she won in Seoul?
- Which team won the most Super Bowls in the 1980s?
- In which events did Gert Fredriksson win six Olympic gold
- Anton Geesink was the first non-Japanese judoka to win a judo
world championship, but which country did he come from?
- Who was the defending champion when Chris Evert first won
- Who was Super Bowl MVP in successive years in 1967 and 1968?
- Who won the most men's US Open tennis titles in the 20th century?
- How many of his 45 races did Mike Hawthorn, a former Formula One
motor racing world champion, win?
- Which sporting star had dogs called Roland and Garros?
- In which decade were the Badminton Horse Trials first held?
Answers to Sports and Athletes Trivia Quiz #31
- Pete Sampras.
- Bobbie Riggs.
- Chris Eubank.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Arthur Ash.
- Bob Nash.
- 4 years.
- Arnold Palmer.
- Chris Evert.
- Babe Zaharias.
- Leroy Burrell.
- Hollywood Park, LA.
- Jimmy Connors.
- Martina Navratilova.
- Churchill Downs.
- Bob Mathias.
- Yvon Petra.
- Dermot Weld.
- Hale Irwin.
- Lee Trevino.
- John Gaines.
- Los Angeles Rams.
- Pittsburg Pirates.
- Lindsay Davenport.
- Six furlongs.
- San Francisco 49ers.
- Billie Jean King.
- Bart Star.
- Bill Tilden.
- Arantxa Sanchez Vicario.