Hard, Fun, Trivia Quiz #26 - Famous People, Actors, Politicians, and More!
Hard Trivia - Entertainers, Politicians, Actors, Cities, Famous People, Places and More!
- Which entertainer said, "He was into animal husbandry--until they
caught him at it?
- According to hippy guru Dr. Timothy Leary, what did you do before
you "drop out?"
- What is Nelson Mandela's middle name?
- How old would James Dean have been had he lived to the end of the
- Barry Clifford found fame discovering what?
- What was Christopher Reeve's first movie?
- The Porcaro Brothers featured in which group?
- How did Guenter Parche leave his mark on sport in the 90s?
- Which city was called Leninakan until 1990?
- What is Iggy Pop's real name?
- What did Franz Kafka do for a day job?
- Which musician founded the Red Hot Peppers?
- Dorval International airport is in which country?
- In square miles how big is lake Michigan?
- Who wrote the song Momma Told Me Not To Come?
- What star sign is Harrison Ford?
- Who founded the Organization of Afro American Unity?
- Which NASA space probe was launched to Venus in 1989?
- To ten thousand square miles what is the area of Kansas?
- Harry Weinstein became a world champion under which name?
- Where did the Shinning Path terrorists operate?
- Who took Da Doo Ron Ron to No 1 in the charts in the 70s?
- Who directed Good Morning Vietnam?
- What was Bette Davis's real first name?
- In which sport did Hollywood star Sonja Henie win Olympic Gold?
- In which decade was Alzheimer's disease first clinically
- Which singer signed his editorials "Always your boy" in his own
- What star sign is Glenda Jackson?
- Who won Super Bowl XXV?
- Who was the first British Prime Minister to be born overseas?
- Where was horse racing's Breeders' Cup held in 1990?
- Robert Mueller Municipal Airport is in which US state?
- In what year were women first admitted to Harvard?
- Who had 70s No 1 hit with Show and Tell?
- Balice international airport is in which country?
- What was the first name of the original food manufacturer Mr.
- Panama proclaimed independence in 1903 from which country?
- How old was Ronald Reagan when he became US President?
- How old was Jimi Hendrix when he died?
- Which Iowa-born artist painted American Gothic and Spring
- Which country does the airline Garuda come from?
- To a thousand square miles, what is the area of New Jersey?
- Which Brit broke the land speed record in 1990 in Thrust 2?
- What is Christian Slater's real name?
- The State University of New York established a College at where
in the 1960s?
- Mark Hogg of Louisville set a record for eating what in Nov 1998?
Answers to Hard Trivia Quiz #26
- Tom Lehrer.
- Turn on, tune in.
- Sunken pirate ships.
- Gray Lady Down.
- Stabbed Monica Setes.
- A: Kumayri.
- James Osterberg.
- Worked in insurance.
- Jelly Roll Morton.
- Randy Newman.
- Malcolm X.
- Gary Kasparov.
- Shaun Cassidy.
- Barry Levinson.
- Ice Skating.
- First decade.
- Pat Boone.
- New York Giants.
- Bonar Law.
- Belmont Park, New York.
- Al Wilson.
- Grant Wood.
- 7,417 square miles.
- Richard Noble.
- Christian Hawkins.
- Old Westbury.
- Nightcrawler worms.