- On which date in 1945 did Hitler take cyanide then shoot himself?
- What star sign is shared by Tommy Lee Jones and Oliver Stone?
- For which movie did Meryl Streep win her first Oscar?
- Bluegrass players Flatt and Scruggs had been together in whose band?
- Who devised Monopoly?
- In the 1990s Babrak Karmal and Sultan Ali Keshtmond have been Prime
Minister in which country?
- What was the first international hit on the A & M record Label?
- Which 60s pop band made an unsuccessful movie called Head?
- Who was Anne Sullivan's most famous pupil?
- Which actress was voted Miss Burbank 1948?
- Which state did Amelia Earhart land in on her first solo Pacific
- What is Billy Ocean's real name?
- How was writer William Sydney Porter better known?
- What was The Zaire River called before 27th October 1971.
- To ten thousand square miles, what is the area of the state of
- What was the profession of Thomas Eakins?
- Who wrote the novel Fairy Tale?
- Who is credited with the discovery of galaxies outside of our own?
- Who was the defending champion when Andre Agassi first won Wimbledon
- How old would Judy Garland have been had she lived to the end of the
- How many people was Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose meant to carry?
- To within one million, what is the population of Illinois?
- Boukhalef International airport is in which country?
- Alan Freed is usually credited for popularizing which expression?
- How old would Elvis Presley have been had he lived to the end of the
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration letter
- What was the 70s No 1 hit for Hamilton, Joe Frank, & Reynolds?
- In what year was the Kellogg Company set up to manufacture
- Which wartime classic was the title of a 1980 film with Hanna
Schygulla & Mel Ferrer?
- In which river is the Boulder Dam?
- Who was the voice of Matt Dillon for 11 years on radio's Gunsmoke?
- Which country does the airline Ladeco come from?
- Where was the UN Atomic Energy Agency based when it was set up in
- Oran international airport is in which country?
- Where did Johnny Ace die in 1954?
- Who was the first chemist to be Britain's Prime Minister?
- In which Olympics was taekwondo a demonstration sport?
- Which sports event was first held at Worcester, Massachusetts in
- What was Jimi Hendrix's middle name?
- In which European city is the Belvederen Gallery?
- How old was Woody Herman when he founded his own orchestra?
- Who was buried in Milan under the name of Maria Maggi to discourage
- In which month of the year did Bing Crosby record White Christmas?
- Which country does the airline Transkei Airways come from?
- For which movie did Katharine Hepburn win her second Oscar?
- What was the last name of Judy in radio's A Date With Judy series?
- Which hit starting with the word Rock took over NO 1 from Rock The
- Who had a 60s No 1 hit with This Diamond Ring?
- In the 1940s, the University of North Carolina was founded at
Charlotte and where else?
Answers to Quiz #42 - Pot Luck Trivia
- April 30th.
- Kramer v Kramer.
- Bill Monroe.
- Charles Darrow.
- This Guy's In Love With You.
- The Monkees.
- Helen Keller.
- Debbie Reynolds.
- Leslie Charles.
- O Henry.
- 47,687 square miles.
- Alice Thomas Ellis.
- Edwin Hubble.
- Michael Stich.
- Rock' n ' Roll.
- Fallin' In Love.
- Lili Marlene.
- William Conrad.
- Houston, Texas.
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Seoul 1988.
- Ryder Cup.
- Eva Peron.
- South Africa.
- Guess Who's Coming To Dinner.
- Rock Your Baby.
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys.