- Which veteran actress Katharine was the first actress to win four
- Who won his second Oscar in successive years for Forrest Gump?
- Which swashbuckling hero's autobiography was My Wicked Wicked
- Which British-born comedian completed a record 60th year of a
contract with NBC in 1996?
- Who won his second Oscar for the role of Raymond in Rain Man?
- In 1997 James Cameron won an Oscar for which blockbuster?
- Which Nick won an Oscar for The Wrong Trousers?
- What is Sean Connery's profession in The Name of the Rose?
- Bogart's trademark sneer was due to an injury sustained in which
- In which film did Jodie Foster play FBI agent Clarice Starling?
- Nigel Hawthorne was Oscar nominated for The Madness of which
- Which Julie won an Oscar for Darling in 1965 and was Oscar
nominated in 19987 for Afterglow?
- Which musical set in gangland New York won 11 Oscars in 1961?
- Who did Ali McGraw marry after they had made The Getaway
- Which Swedish actress won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for
Murder on the Orient Express?
- Who spoke for the first time in Anna Christie?
- Who uttered the famous line "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn?
- Whose voice did Marni Nixon dub in the classic My Fair Lady?
- Who was jailed for her 'obscene' stage play Sex?
- Which 1997 movie equaled Ben Hur's record 11 Oscars?
- Who won an Oscar wearing an eye patch in True Grit?
- In which film did David Niven play James Bond?
- Omar Sharif is a worldwide expert in which game?
- Which Emma won an Oscar for her screenplay of Sense and
- Which film with Ralph Fiennes won Anthony Minghella an Oscar?
- I Could Go on Singing was the last film of which screen legend?
- Which British actor's autobiography was called What's It All
- Judi Dench won an Oscar as which Queen in Shakespeare in Love?
- Who won the Best Actor and Best Director Oscar for Dances With
- Which Jessica was the then oldest Oscar winner for Driving Miss
- Who was the first actress to receive four Oscars?
- Which screen legend's daughter shot JR in Dallas?
- In the 70s which gangster film won an Oscar as did its sequel?
- Geoffrey Rush won an Oscar for Shine, as what type of musician?
- Which Oscar-nominated film had You Sexy Thing as its theme song?
- For which film about a Scottish hero did Mel Gibson win his first
Oscars for Best Picture and Best Director?
- Who got her first big break in Grease 2?
- Which Joan's career revived in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
- Who played Charlie Chaplin in Richard Attenborough's 1992 film?
- Which much-loved actor won the Best Actor Oscar for The
- Which star of Gypsy and West Side Story married Robert Wagner
- Which legendary dancer was Oscar-nominated for The Towering
- Which lyricist who has worked with Elton John and Andrew Lloyd
Webber won an award for A Whole New World from Aladdin?
- Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head was an Oscar winner from which
movie with Robert Redford & Paul Newman?
- The multi-Oscar winning The Deer Hunter was about steelworkers
who went to fight where?
- Which red-haired actress had the Margarita cocktail named after
her as her real name was Margarita Cansino?
Answers to Quiz #37
- Tom Hanks.
- Errol Flynn.
- Bob Hope.
- Dustin Hoffman.
- The Silence of the Lambs.
- West Side Story.
- Steve McQueen.
- Ingrid Bergman.
- Greta Garbo.
- Clark Gable.
- Audrey Hepburn.
- Mae West.
- John Wayne.
- Casino Royale.
- The English Patient.
- Judy Garland.
- Michael Cane.
- Elizabeth I.
- Kevin Costner.
- Katharine Hepburn.
- Bing Crosby.
- The Godfather.
- The Full Monty.
- Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Robert Downey Jr.
- James Stewart.
- Natalie Wood.
- Fred Astaire.
- Tim Rice.
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
- Rita Hayworth.