Trivia Quiz #29 - Hard, TV Show Trivia Questions and Answers
Hard Trivia about Television and TV shows and actors
- Where does Roseanne have a tattoo of a pink rose?
- Which future Hollywood star got her break as Wonder Girl, Wonder
Woman's sister Drusilla?
- Who was the original host of The Price Is Right?
- In which Series did Happy Days' Joanie find fame?
- Mickey Braddock in the 50s series Circus Boy found fame with
which surname in which pop band?
- Which member of the Maverick clan was played by a future 007?
- What was the name of the bar in Ace Crawford Private Eye?
- What did the Inspector have on his car sticker in Sledge Hammer?
- Which Laugh In catchphrase was said on the show by Richard Nixon?
- Who hosted the early series of The Pink Panther cartoons?
- Pee Wee Herman made his TV debut on which show?
- Which 1992 sitcom was based in Venice Beach, Ca.?
- In Makin' It, who was the John Travolta-type character?
- In the pilot show of Fish, who played Bernice?
- Which Hollywood star starred in the 50s show My Three Sons?
- Which war veteran was Director of News & Special Events for ABC
before find fame as a TV cop?
- The actor who played Jack Geller in Friends was married once to
- What US sitcom was the first exported to Britain?
- In Hanna and Barbera's TV cartoons base on The Addams Family who
was the voice of Gomez?
- Who guested in Happy Days where his daughter was playing Jenny
- The Flying Nun was based on which book?
- The older Smothers Brother played what musical instrument?
- Who played the hero of the show based on the movie Coogan's
- In the TV sitcom Adam's Rib, who played the Spencer Tracy Film
- What was the first sitcom where Mickey Rooney was not called
- Which character did Tom Hanks play in early episodes of Family
- Who was the famous brother of the writer of American Gothic?
- What are Buddy Ebsen's real first names?
- Before it was made famous by Pigmeat of Rowan and Martin's Laugh
In fame, who first said, "Here comes the judge"?
- Which member of The A Team played Clubber Lang in Rocky III?
- Who was the only female victim to be killed off in the opening
credit sequence in Police Squad?
- Who said in which series, "And hey let's be careful out here"?
- Peter Faulk received his first Emmy for a performance on which
- Where was Running the Halls set?
- In Top Cat, who was the voice of Choo Choo?
- Who played Leroy Johnson in the movie Fame and on TV?
- Who was the only leading member of M*A*S*H to have starred on TV
and in the movie?
Answers to Hard Trivia Quiz #29
- Her foot.
- Debra Winger.
- Bill Cullen.
- Mickey Dolenz (The Monkees).
- Beau (Roger Moore).
- The Shanty.
- I Love Violence.
- Sock It To Me!
- Lenny Schulz.
- The Gong Show.
- Pacific Station.
- Billy Manucci.
- Doris Belack.
- Fred MacMurray.
- Tom Selleck.
- Elliott Gould married Barbra Streisand.
- Amos 'N' Andy.
- John Astin.
- Phil Silvers.
- The Fifteenth Pelican.
- Dennis Weaver (McLoud).
- Ken Howard.
- One of The Boys.
- Ned Keaton.
- David Cassidy's brother Shaun.
- Christian Rudolf.
- Sammy Davis Jr.
- Mr. T.
- Florence Henderson.
- Phil Esterhaus, Hill Street Blues.
- The Dick Powell Show.
- Middlefield Academy.
- Marvin Kaplan.
- Gene Anthony Ray.
- Gary Burghoff.