Long Hard Miscellaneous Trivia Quiz #28 - Broad Coverage of Trivia Topics
Hard Trivia about such things as states, presidents, countries, comic strips, places, people and more.
- Who wrote the novel Delta Connection?
- In the 70s George Lee was a world champion in which sport?
- Which river is spanned by the world's longest cantilever bridge?
- Which branch of the arts is Karen Kane linked with.
- Who preceded Hosni Mubarak as President of Egypt?
- What would an Englishman mean by a minim?
- What instrument is associated with Illinois-born John Lewis?
- What type of aid was developed my Miller Hutchinson in the early
years of the 20th century?
- Who said, "My whole life has been one of rejection. Women. Dogs.
- John Singer Sargent worked in which branch of the arts?
- Who was the defending champion when Martina Navratilova first won
- Cuscatlan international airport is in which country?
- In The Rockford Files, what was Jim Rockford's daily fee?
- Who was Pope for the shortest length of time in the 20th century?
- What was Gene Kelly's middle name?
- What was the profession of William Eugene Smith?
- What replaced the KGB in 1991?
- Which country does the airline Pluna come form?
- Who had a 60s No 1 hit with Play That Funky Music?
- Who directed A Passage To India?
- What are the international registration letters of a vehicle form
- Which state celebrated its centenary of joining the Union in
- What is Gregory Peck's real first name?
- Golfer Bobby Jones was born in which state?
- In the media, who went under the name Sparky?
- Who was the first US-born winner of golf's British Open?
- What was the world's first atomic-powered ship called?
- Who had a 60s No 1 hit with Duke of Earl?
- Which soap boasted a cafe called the Hot Biscuit?
- Which architect designed the Seagram Building, New York City?
- To a thousand square miles, what is the area of Connecticut?
- Who first coined the term Apartheid?
- Which gossip columnist was born in the same day as Sir Alexander
Fleming who discovered penicillin?
- In what year was the first performance of Copland's ballet Rodeo?
- Ferihegy international airport is in which country?
- Which country of islands was declared a republic in 1987?
- Who was the defending champion when Virginia Wade won the
- Who is the youngest female tennis player to win the US Open?
- What was the first top ten hit single for Foreigner?
- In which country is the Sky Train Rail bridge?
- How many 'victories' did The Red Baron claim in aerial dogfights?
- Which great guitarist had the first names Aaron Thibodaux?
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration
- Who first coined the term paradigm for all the factors that
influence the scientist's research?
- In which country was Sam Neill born?
- What was the Paramount Film Company originally called?
- What was Dorothy Parker's maiden name?
Answers to Hard Trivia Quiz #28 - Long Hard Miscellaneous Triva
- Hammond Innes.
- St. Lawrence.
- Anwar El-Sadat.
- Half not - in music.
- Hearing Aid.
- Charles Schulz.
- Virginia Wade.
- El Salvador.
- $200 plus expenses.
- John Paul I.
- Russian Federal Security Agency.
- Barry Crocker.
- David Lean.
- Charles Schulz.
- Walter Hagen.
- Gene Chandler.
- Philip Johnson.
- 4,844 Square miles.
- Rev J C du Plessis.
- Louella Parsons.
- Chris Evert.
- Tracey Austin.
- Feels Like The First Time.
- T-Bone Walker.
- TS Kuhn.
- N. Ireland.
- Famous Players Film Company.