- Which organization handed over Brian Keenan in Beirut after 1600
- In which month in 1997 was The Notorious B.I.G. gunned down?
- What was the official occupation of Sir Anthony Blunt who was
unmasked as a Soviet spy in 1979?
- Which famous name was accused f the abduction of Stompie Seipei?
- What was the highest rank Charles Lindbergh attained?
- What is Arnold Palmer's middle name?
- Who was the second person to make a solo transatlantic flight?
- Who became commanding general of the First Armored Corps in 1941?
Who was the third wife of the leader of China's Long March?
- In 1985 Terry Waite returned to Beirut after securing the release
of four British hostages where?
- Where did Ferdinand Marcos live in exile?
- Which American led a team to put 10 people on the summit of
Everest in 1990?
- Which founder of the company Triad was accused by the USA of
- UN Secretary Dag Hammarskjold was killed over which country?
- What was the autobiography of the first president of
non-Apartheid South Africa called?
- Which terrorist group murdered Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro?
- General Boris Gromov was the last Soviet soldier to leave where
- Who was the first person after Scott to reach the South Pole
- Which politician's wife was acquitted in 1990 of defrauding US
- In what year did Saddam Hussein become President of Iraq?
- Who became chair of Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1989?
- Who became leader of the Bosnian Serbs in 1992?
- Who was deputy commander of the 1983 US invasion of Grenada?
- Mao wrote a Red Book; who wrote a Green Book?
- What was Mother Teresa's real first name?
- Which famous daughter was made chief designer at Chloe in 1997?
- Which journalist first told the world about the My Lai massacre?
- Which supermodel was married to Rod Stewart?
- Who was America's first world chess champion?
- Which Swiss-born Californian first used an amplifier with a
- Who was chairman of the Watergate hearings?
- Which member of Britain's Royal Family sold her autobiography for
$1.3 million to Simon & Schuster?
- What is the name of Terence and Shirley Conran's dress designer
- Who was credited with popularizing the term rock 'n' roll?
- What were Gary Gilmore's final words before his execution in
- In which country was Ivana Trump born and brought up?
- Who wrote the stage musical Cabaret?
- Which drink did The Spice Girls promote?
- Flamenco dancer Joaquin Cortes hit the headlines in 1996 over his
relationship with which supermodel?
- Who was the youngest brother in the Beach Boys?
- Which Italian fashion designer was murdered on the orders of his
- Which blonde model appeared in the first Tim Hudson Batman movie?
- Which soap star launched a perfume called Scoundrel?
- How old was George Gershwin when he died?
- Who was the first black man to receive the Nobel Peace Prize?
- Which actress was called by the US Senate a 'powerful force of
evil' when she left her husband and child in 1948?
- Which golfer became only the fifth in history to win both the
British and US Open championships in the same year, in 1982?
- How many times did tennis legend Jimmy Connors win the US Open in
- What sentence did Charles Manson receive for the murder of
actress Sharon Tate?
- Which pop star did model Iman marry in 1992?
Answers to Quiz #38
- Islamic Dawn.
- Art Historian.
- Winnie Mandela.
- Brigadier General.
- Amelia Earhart.
- George Patton.
- Jiang Qing.
- James Whittaker.
- Adnan Khashoggi.
- Long Walk To Freedom.
- Red Brigade.
- Edmond Hillary.
- Imelda Marcos.
- Colin Powel.
- Radovan Karadzic.
- Norman Schwarzkopf.
- Colonel Gaddafi.
- Stella McCartney.
- Seymour Hersh.
- Rachel Hunter.
- Bobby Fischer.
- Adolph Rickenbacker.
- Sam Ervin.
- Sarah Ferguson, The Duchess of York.
- Alan Freed.
- Let's do it.
- Bob Fosse.
- Naomi Campbell.
- Carl Wilson.
- Jerry Hall.
- Joan Collins.
- Ralph Johnson Bunche.
- Ingrid Bergman.
- Tom Watson.
- Execution (although the death penalty was not in force in
- David Bowie.