Free Long Hard Trivia Quiz #17 - Plenty Of Trivia Questions for All Interests
Long Trivia Quiz - Miscellaneous Topics
- Ezzard Charles was a world champion in which sport?
- Andy Warhol/'s 60s exhibition featured cans of which
- Who was the first woman to make a solo flight across the
- Which port lies between Puget Sound and Lake
- In which city were Rotary Clubs set up in 1905?
- Who became US Vice President when Spiro Agnew
- What claimed the life of singer Kathleen Ferrier?
- In which decade of the 20th century was Billy Crystal
- Which George invented the Kodak roll-film camera?
- In which decade of the 20th century was Al Pacino
- Which series had the characters Felix Unger and Oscar
- Who along with Philips developed the CD in the
- San Giusto international airport is in which county?
- Where is the multinational Nestle based?
- In the Flintstones what sort of creature was the
- Do You Know Where You're Going To? was the theme from
- 19969 was the Chinese year of which creature?
- In the 90s how many points have been awarded for finishing
second in a Grand Prix?
- Stapleton international airport is in which US state?
- Rita Coolidge sang the title song for which Bond
- What was Kevin Kline's first movie?
- Who had a 60s No 1 with Travelin' Man?
- Which actor had a Doberman Pinscher called Kirk?
- Who wrote the novel Brideshead Revisited?
- Which country became the first in the world to issue the dreaded
- In which country did the notorious security force the
Tontons Macoutes operate?
- To the nearest million what is the population of
- What day of the week was the Wall Street Crash?
- The US signed a treaty with which country to allow
the construction of the Panama Canal?
- What was the last US state to reintroduce alcohol
- What was Prince's last No 1 of the 80s?
- Man In The Mirror first featured on which Michel
- Where was the first battle with US involvement in the
- What became the capital of Australia during the 20th
- On which Caribbean island did Princess Diana spend he
first Christmas after her divorce was announced?
- In which decade was Arnold Schwarzenegger born?
- Which musical featured the song Thank Heaven for Little
- The Queen Elizabeth liner was destroyed by fire in the
70s in which harbour?
- What breed of dog did Columbo own?
- What combined with Metro Pictures and Goldwyn
Pictures to form MGM?
- What was the first movie western called?
- Which Oscar-winning actress was born on exactly the
same day as actress Lindsay Wagner?
- British Honduras has become known as what?
- Malpensa international airport is in which country?
- Which Amendment to the Constitution brought in
prohibition in 1920?
- In Richard Nixon's famous Checkers speech, who or what
- Which oil scandal hit the US in 1924?
- Phil Collins appeared in which Spielberg
film with Robin Williams?
- 1998 was the Chinese year of which creature?
- Which country does musician Alfred Brendel come from?
Answers to Free Trivia Quiz #17
- Amelia Earhart.
- Gerald Ford.
- The Odd Couple.
- Sophie's Choice.
- Ricky Nelson.
- William Shatner.
- Evelyn Waugh.
- 18 million.
- Hong Kong.
- Basset hound.
- Louis B Mayer Company.
- Kit Carson.
- Meryl Streep.
- His daughter's dog.
- Teapot Dome Scandal.