Trivia Quiz #35 - Internet and Online Trivia Questions With Answers
Easy Long Trivia Quiz with the Answers - Internet, world wide web, online stuff.
- What is another name for a URL?
- Pong was an early console type of game based on which sport?
- In which decade of this century were airmail letters first
- What does C stand for in IRC?
- Which Defense Department first set up the messaging system which
became the Internet?
- What does V stand for in VR?
- In telephone terms, what was a party line?
- How many bits are there in a byte?
- Alta Vista is a type of what?
- Who funded ARPANET?
- From Earth, where was the destination of the longest
long-distance telephone call?
- What is the purpose of a dataglove?
- What does D stand for in ISDN?
- Barclay Square was an early Internet site offering what?
- Which company launched CDs in the early 1990s?
- What is a message sent to a newsgroup in the Internet called?|
- On the Internet what is Spam?
- A bitmap is a collection of what?
- In the WIMP system of computing, what did W stand for?
- If edu appears at the end of an address, what is the host
- What does D stand for in CAD?
- What does H stand for in http?
- What was the name of the first satellite to relay live TV
pictures between the USA and Europe?
- On the Internet, what does the first B stand for in BBS?
- What does the first W stand for in WWW?
- If you log off, what do you do?
- If you surf the Internet, what do you do?
- What is netiquette?
- Which page of a Web site is called a Home Page?
- In addition to the computer, what else must a modem be plugged
- What is the minimum number of computers which can be networked?
- What does Q mean in FAQ?
- What letter appears on the computer screen when you are using
Microsoft Internet Explorer?
- What does S stand for in ISP?
- Which name of something used by avid readers is the Netscape
Navigator name for Favorites?
- In which country did the Internet start?
- A small a in a circle is pronounced how?
- Where does a bounced email return to?
- What name is given to the software program needed to access the
- Which 'space' refers to the Internet and all that goes with it?
- What goes after Netscape in the name of a popular Internet
- If you have an active Internet connection, you are said to be on
- What does 'Offline' mean?
- What is the opposite of downloading?
- A newbie is a new what?
- What is freeware?
- In an e mail address, how is a symbol like a period said out
- What name is given to a program designed to cause damage by
attaching itself to other programs?
Answers to Quiz #35 - Easy Internet & Online
- Web page address.
- Table Tennis.
- 2nd decade.
- Shared phone line.
- Search Engine.
- US Defense Department.
- Allows people to touch over long distances.
- Junk mail.
- College or University.
- Look around.
- Good behavior on the Internet.
- On line.
- Not connected.
- Internet user.
- Free software.