- What was the name of Maude's fourth husband in the spin-off from
All In The Family?
- Which actress links Dorothy in The Golden Girls and Maude Findlay in
- Which of the Friends cast has a son called Julian in real life?
- What was the name of Jed's nephew in The Beverly Hillbillies?
- College Bowl was based on the UK show University what?
- In Knight Rider, what did the I stand for in KITT?
- Who first hosted Family Feud?
- What was Green Acres called on radio?
- Which 90s sitcom character was said to be a symbol of failing values
which caused LA riots, according to Dan Quayle?
- According to the series when was the Cheers bar founded?
- Which sitcom with Vickie Lawrence was a spin-off from the Carol
- Who married Danny De Vito during a Taxi lunch break?
- Who was creator and executive producer of Magnum PI?
- Who bought out ABC in 1986?
- What was the name of the vet in Daktari?
- Which bank has the A Team raided?
- Who bought CBS in 1929 and remained on the board until 1983?
- Which actress was born on exactly the same day as singer/ songwriter
- Which executive producer of Dream On is well known for films such as
- To which interviewer did Richard Nixon say, "I never cry except in
- Who did Dick Van Dyke play in The Dick Van Dyke Show?
- Which English actress and star of Primary Colors appeared as a guest
- What was the first sitcom to reach No 1 in the Nielsen ratings?
- Who in the singing Jackson family appeared in Different Strokes?
- What was the first spin-off from The Beverly Hillbillies called?
- Which series was a spin off from the Golden Girls spin-off, Empty
- In her first major TV series, what was the only part of Mary Tyler
Moore visible to viewers?
- Who said, "Married men live longer than single men, but married men
are more willing to die"?
- In Laverne & Shirley, what was Laverne's last name?
- Which character did Burt Reynolds play in Evening Shade?
- Which comedian starred in the ABC sitcom Chicken Soup?
- Who did Debbie play in The Debbie Reynolds Show?
- Who interviewed Dudley Moore about his illness in November 1999?
- Which wife of its producer William Asher was Samantha in Bewitched?
- Dorothy, Rose, Sophia and who else formed the Golden Girls?
- Who first funded Sesame Street?
- What did the Lone Ranger's title Kemo Sabe mean in Apache?
- In Family Affair what was the butler called?
- Which multi-millionaire was born the same day TV pioneer John Logie
- Who or what was Gentle Ben in the 60s TV series?
- In the Addams Family, what is Gomez's octopus called?
- How much did Jerry Seinfeld reputedly turn down per episode when he
refused to continue Seinfeld?
- In the animation series, what was Godzilla's nephew called?
- Which character did Betty White play in The Betty White Show?
- During the series Roseanne changed her name to Arnold from what?
- Which hotel sitcom was based on the British series Fawlty Towers?
- Which 70s show was based on the British show Till Death Us Do Part?
- In Hong Kong Phooey who is 'the cutie beauty who's always on duty'?
- On whose Holly6wood lot were The Abbott and Costello shows filmed?
- Who did Gary marry at the end of It's Gary Shandling's Show?
Answers to Quiz #39 - Answers for TV Trivia Quiz
- Bea Arthur.
- Lisa Kudrow.
- Jethro Bodine.
- Richard Dawson.
- Granby's Green Acres.
- Murphy Brown.
- Mama's Family.
- Rhea Perlman.
- Donald P. Bellisario.
- Capital Cities Communications.
- Marsh Tracy.
- The Bank of Hanoi.
- William S. Paley.
- Victoria Principal.
- John Landis.
- David Frost.
- Rob Petrie.
- Emma Thompson.
- I Love Lucy.
- Petticoat Junction.
- Her legs.
- Johnny Carson.
- De Fazio.
- Wood Newton.
- Jackie Mason.
- Debbie Thompson.
- Barbara Walters.
- Elizabeth Montgomery.
- Children's Television Workshop.
- White Shirt.
- Donald Trump.
- Bear cub.
- $5 million.
- Joyce Whitman.
- All In The Family.
- Hal Roach's.