- Where was the Rumble in the Ali v Foreman fight in Zaire in 1974?
- In baseball, where do the Orioles come from?
- Who said in 1998, "The ball doesn't know how old you are?"
- How many people are there in an official tug of war team?
- In which month is horse racing's Melbourne Cup held?
- What is the nationality of athlete Donovan Bailey?
- The Curragh is in which country?
- Which country hosts the Belmont and Preakness Stakes?
- In which decade did Joe Montana retire from football?
- Which African country does Nick Price come from?
- What position did football great Jim Brown play?
- Where were the last Olympics of the 20th century in the USA held?
- What is Magic Johnson's real first name?
- In baseball, when a team is pitching how many players do they
have on the field?
- Which golf tournament presents its winner with a green jacket?
- In football, what do the letters NFL stand for?
- In which jumping event did Carl Lewis win Olympic gold's?
- In golf, how many majors are played in the US each year?
- In football, what position is WR?
- The Vince Lombardi Trophy is awarded to winners of what?
- The Naismith Award is presented in which sport?
- What was the nationality of the athletes killed at the 1972
- Which cartoon and film character is the nickname of super athlete
- The Prix du Jockey-Club is held at which race course?
- In which decade did the Super Bowl begin?
- Which gold medalist Mark was told by his father, "Swimming isn't
everything, winning is"?
- In which country is Flemington park race course?
- For which team did Babe Ruth blast his last Major League home
- Who won golf's US Amateur Championship for the first time i
- In which sport was Richard Upton found positive in a drugs test
- Which European won tennis's 1989 Men's Singles at the US Open?
- In which sport's globalization plan includes the ' Dream Team,'
playing in the McDonald's Classic and the Three-on-Three Challenge?
- Which country does boxer Vitali Klitschko come from?
- In which state did Michael Jordan play college basketball?
- With which university did Magic Johnson win the 1979 NCAA title?
- Who won golf's US Open in 1994 and 1997?
- What has been won by Australia II and America 3?
- Which university did Cheryl Miller attend?
- At which sport did Keanu Reeves excel while at high school?
- In Hockey, who did Maurice Rocket Richard play for?
- Golf star Vijay Singh comes form where?
- Kirk Douglas supplemented his acting earnings in his early years
as what type of professional sportsman?
- "The early days of which sport featured the Renshaw twins, the
Baddeley twins and the Doherty brothers?
- Who was known as the Manassa Mauler?
Answers to Long Sports Quiz #34
- Mark O'Meara.
- United States.
- The Masters.
- National Football League.
- Long Jump.
- Three (the Masters, US Open, and PGA Championship).
- Wide receiver.
- Super Bowl.
- Basket ball.
- Mark Spitz.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Boston Braves.
- Tiger Woods.
- Boris Becker.
- Basket ball.
- North Carolina.
- Michigan State.
- Ernie Els.
- America's Cup.
- University of Southern California.
- Montreal Canadians.
- Jack Dempsey.