- Who attempted to assassinate President Roosevelt in 1933?
- Who did Mrs. Thatcher describe as "a man we can do business
- How is Tenzin Gyatso better known?
- Which former leader wrote the novel The Cardinal's Hat?
- Which US senator was assassinated in Louisiana in 1935?
- How was Nguyen that Tan better known?
- Who did the Americans recognize as ruler of Vietnam in 1950 when
the Soviets acknowledged Ho Chi Min?
- Where was Nelson Mandela's first foreign trip to after his
release from prison?
- What rank did Harry S. Truman reach in the Great War?
- Who was the defeated Presidential candidate in the 1900 US
- Who was the first leader of the Belgian Congo?
- Who assassinated President McKinley?
- Who replaced MacArthur as UN commander in Korea?
- Who was Greece's first socialist Prime Minister?
- Which leader has played in goal for Polish soccer side Wotsyla?
- Canadian leader Lester Pearson won the Nobel Peace prize for his
mediation role in which conflict?
- Who became the first President of Israel?
- Who was Pope during World War II?
- In 1990 who faced banners saying Goodbye Pineapple Face?
- Who was the youngest US Vice President of the 20th century?
- Who took over as president of Romania after Ceaucescu was
- Who was mayor of New York during the race riots of 1996?
- Who formulated his Sinatra Doctrine - Foreign policy to be
constructed on a My Way basis?
- Which president decided to build a naval station at Pearl Harbor?
- Vaclav Havel and British King George VI both lost what part of
- Who was the first US president to visit Great Britain?
- Who was Oliver North's immediate boss who admitted authori8zing
funding the Contra rebels in Nicaragua?
- Which ex-president died shortly after he death of Harry S.
- Who was the first Democrat President of the 20th century?
- Who was North Vietnam's chief negotiator at the '73 Paris peace
- Who was the first president to be elected for a third four-year
- Which Secretary of State under Truman helped formulate the
- Senator Joe McCarthly representred which state?
- Who did Roosevelt defeat when he won the 1932 election?
- Which President gave the go-ahead to build an H Bomb?
- Which president was responsible for setting up the Manhattan
- Who took part in the first televised debate between two
- Which president called for a league of Nations in May 1916?
- Who was the oldest US President before Ronal Reagan?
- Dan Quayle was Senator form which state when he was chosen as
George Bush's Vice President?
- Where was Lyndon Johnson when he first took the Presidential
- Where did Reagan and Gorbachev have their Star Wars summit in
- Under how many US presidents did FBI director J Edgar Hoover
- How much did Clint Eastwood receive per month for his duties as
Mayor of Carmel?
- Which US president won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1920?
- Who was Walter Mondale's running mate in the 1984 election?
- What was Ronald Reagan's last movie?
- Who was Ronald Regan's first Secretary of State?
- Who led the Paris talks on behalf of the USA in May 1968?
- How many 'points for peace' did President Wilson announce in
Answers to Hard Trivia Quiz #30
- Guiseppe Zingara.
- The Dali Lama.
- Huey Long.
- Ho Chi Minh.
- Bao Dai.
- William Jennings Bryan.
- Leon Czolgosz.
- General Ridgeway.
- Pope John Paul II.
- Chiam Weizmann.
- Pius XII.
- Manuel Noriega.
- Richard Nixon.
- Ion Hiescu.
- John Lindsay.
- Eduard Shevardnadze.
- William Taft.
- Woodrow Wilson.
- John Poindexter.
- Lyndon B. Johnson.
- Woodrow Wilson.
- Le Duc Tho.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Dean Acheson.
- Herbert Hoover.
- Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy
- Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Air force I.
- Woodrow Wilson.
- Geraldine Ferraro.
- The Killers.
- Alexander Haig.
- Averill Harriman.