- In which American state are the Merril Collection and the Burke
Museum of Fine Arts?
- Which actor paid $93,500 for the baseball which rolled between
Bill Buckner's legs in game six of the 1986 World Series?
- Who was Theodore Roosevelt's Vice President between 1905 and
- Which nation was the first to ratify the United Nations charter
- What is the Alaskan terminus of the Alaskan Highway?
- What was Buster Keaton's actual first name?
- From 1903 to 1958, every Pope--bar one--took which name?
- Which US No 1 single came from Diana Ross's platinum album Diana?
- Which brothers were Warner Bros' first major record success?
- What is Whoopi Goldberg's real name?
- Other than justice and liberty, how many females have appeared on
- River Phoenix died during the making of which movie?
- What was the title of Kitty Kelley's book about Elizabeth Taylor?
- What was Eddie Fisher's last top ten hit?
- What are the international registration letters for a vehicle
- Which artist David was born in Bradford UK?
- Which actress was born on exactly the same day as Al Gore?
- What is Mel Gibson's middle name?
- In which country was Julie Christie born?
- Which artist created the Katzenjammer Kids?
- Who had a 60s No 1 hit with Johnny Angel?
- Which country does the airline VIASA come from?
- Who directed Back To The Future?
- Richard Daley was mayor of which city for 21 years?
- Where was Che Guevara killed?
- Daryl Dragon used which name when he formed a 70s duo?
- What's the link between a certain Peter Scott and Lauren Bacall,
Liz Taylor and Sophia Loren?
- Which has the highest population, Rode island or South Dakota?
- What was Oliver Reed's real first name?
- Which European newspaper published detailed photographs of the
car crash involving Diana, Princess of Wales?
- Which country does the airline Sansa come from?
- Who drew Felix the cat?
- Who wrote the song Harper Valley PTA?
- Which singer was born in Tennessee in 1917 with the first names
- What was Elvis's last No 1 in his own lifetime?
- Who choreographed the first performance of Copland's Rodeo?
- Who wrote Riders of the Purple Sage?
- What were D W Griffith's first names?
- Who created the line, "Happiness is a warm puppy?
- Who was the voice of Popeye for 45 years?
- Who directed The Big Sleep and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?
- In which year was the talkie The Jazz Singer released?
- Alborg Roedslet international airport is in which country?
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration
- What was Elton John's first US No 1 hit?
- In which decade was the Oral Roberts University founded at Tulsa?
- In which English city is the Burrows Toy Museum?
Answers to Hard Trivia Quiz #19 - Harder Trivia
- Charlie Sheen.
- Charles W. Fairbanks.
- Upside Down.
- Caryn Johnson.
- Three - Martha Washington, Pocahontas, Susan B Anthony.
- Dark Blood.
- Elizabeth Taylor: The Last Star.
- Cindy Oh Cindy.
- Rhea Pearlman.
- Rudolph Dirks.
- Shelley Fabares.
- Robert Zemeckis.
- He robbed them.
- Rhode Island.
- Costa Rica.
- Otto Messmer.
- Tom T. Hall.
- Dinah Shore.
- Suspicious Minds.
- Agnes de Mille.
- Zane Gray.
- David Wark.
- Charles Schulz.
- Jack Mercer.
- Howard Hawks.
- Crocodile Rock.