Trivia Quiz #27 - Long Trivia Quiz About Miscellaneous Topics
Hard Trivia - Hollywood, singers, politicians, actors, history, French Open, and much more!
- Who was the youngest Hollywood producer of the 20th century?
- Arturo Marino Benitez international airport is in which country?
- How old would Bobby Kennedy have been had he lived to the end of
the 20th century?
- Who wrote the words to Thank Heaven For Little Girls?
- What was Jane Russell's real first name?
- The Fabulous Cullinan diamond was cut into how many separate gems?
- Which singer-songwriter was born on the same day as actor Billy Dee
- John and Mary Evans of Alaska grew the world's biggest what?
- Where is the University of New Hampshire located?
- What is the biggest studio in Hollywood called?
- Who was the first person to win the Indianapolis 500 six times?
- To five thousand, hat is the area of Georgia in square miles?
- Gunn-toting Wyatt Earp survived to what age?
- Which sporting world championship has been held at the Kuusinski
and Kitka Rivers in Finland?
- Which country does the airline Tower Air come from?
- In which country is the Bendorf bridge?
- Which pop singer blamed his cocaine addiction of the break0-up of
his relationship with Victoria principal?
- Who had a 70s No 1 hit with The Night Chicago Died?
- What was Bob Hoskins' profession when he worked in the circus?
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration letters
- Which state was Peggy Lee born in?
- Who was the last man to win Wimbledon and the French open singles
in the same year?
- Who directed the movie The Blues Brothers?
- In WWII what did kamikaze mean?
- In which country did the first Mickey Mouse comic appear?
- What was the name of the island off Iceland which appeared in 1963
as a result of an underwater volcano?
- What is Don Johnson's real name?
- Which band has featured Gregg Rolie, David Brown and Autlan de Bavarro?
- Which city took Wilbert Harrison to the top of the singles charts?
- Which US soap actress's real name is Patsy Mclenny?
- To ten thousand square miles, what is the area of Arizona?
- Robert Mugabe was the first Prime Minister of which country?
- In which state is the Creighton University?
- In England, who was Princess Diana referring to when she said her
marriage was ' a bit crowded?'
- What is Brad Pitt's real first name?
- Which label was responsible for John Lennon's final album made in
- What was Elton John's first album to enter the US charts at No 1?
- In which state was Quincy Jones born?
- Which country does the airline Norontair come form?
- Which incident escalated US involvement in Vietnam?
- What was Michael Jackson's last UK No 1 of the 80s?
- What are the international registration letters of a vehicle from
- The world's biggest what was made in Seymour, Wisconsin in August
- What was Warren Beatty's first movie?
- Who designed the New York pink skyscraper with the Chippendale-style
- Who wrote the novel Tycoon in 1996?
Answers to Long Hard Trivia Quiz #26
- Steven Paul.
- Alan Jay Lerner.
- Merle Haggard.
- Universal City.
- Al Unser.
- 58,900 square miles.
- Fly Fishing.
- Andy Gibb.
- Paper Lace.
- Sierra Leone.
- North Dakota.
- Bjorn Borg.
- John Landis.
- Wind of the Gods.
- Donald Wayne.
- Kansas City.
- Morgan Fairchild.
- 114,000 square miles.
- Camilla Parker Bowles.
- Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy.
- Tonkin Gulf incident.
- I Just Can't Stop Loving You.
- Splendor in the Grass.
- Philip Johnson.
- Harold Robbins.