- The worlds biggest what was made in London in 1998 to celebrate
the re-release of Disney's Lady And The Tramp?
- How old was Elizabeth Taylor when she appeared in National
- To ten thousand square miles, what is the area of Idaho?
- In which state was Gene Vincent born?
- How was the European Recovery Program in the 1940s more commonly
- In which decade was the University of Miami founded?
- Who were joint ballet masters of the NYCB from 1983?
- Who choreographed Oklahoma on Broadway in the 40s?
- Sarah Vaughan first joined which band as singer?
- Elmas international airport is in which country?
- Which pioneering aviator had a plane called Percival Gull?
- Brandon Lee died during the making of which movie?
- Which British political figure became Baroness Kesteven?
- Henri Becquerel shared a Nobel prize for his work in discovering
- Who was the first white music star to record on Atlantic, through
its sister label Atco?
- Who took the assumed name Sebastian Melmoth when living in Paris?
- Who signed the Pacific Security Treaty with the USA in 1951?
- Who had a 70s No 1 hit with Let's Do It Again?
- How many miles long is the canal which links the Pacific and
- Who founded the off-Broadway theater where Hair had its premier?
- Established in 1919, which is the world's oldest surviving
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration
- Mel Fisher was noted for searching for what?
- Which US First Lady said, "No one can make you feel interior
unless you consent?"
- Who won super bowl X?
- Who brought to an end Jahangir Khan's long unbeaten run of
success in squash in the 80s?
- Who had a Too Legit To Quit Tour?
- Which instrument did bandleader Phil Harris play?
- Jomo Kenyatta was born into which tribe?
- According to Rudyard Kipling what were the "two imposters" to
meet and treat the same day?
- Who is the most successful UK solo artist in the USA?
- Bryan Abrams, Sam Walters, Mark Calderon and Kevin Thornton
formed which group?
- Which European country was the first to allow women the vote?
- Who was the British Prime Minister when independence was granted
to India, Pakistan and Ceylon?
- Who was the defending champion when Bjorn Borg first won
- When was the Scrabble World championship first held?
- Arlanda international airport is in which country?
- Where was horse racing's Breeder's Cup held in 1987?
- In which year was Grace Kelly born?
- To ten thousand square miles, what is the area of Montana?
- What year was the centenary of Arkansas joining the Union?
- Which singer formed his own Berlee record label?
- Who duetted with Barbra Streisand on Till I Loved You in 1988?
- Which country does the airline TAAG come from?
- Who directed The Silence of the Lambs?
- What was first published on 21st December 1913 in the New York
- What finally knocked One Sweet Day off the No 1 position in the
charts in the 90s?
Answers to Hard Trivia Quiz #23- Harder Trivia
- Bowl of spaghetti.
- 82,751 square miles.
- Marshall Plan.
- Peter Martins and Anthony Tudor.
- Agnes de Mille.
- Earl Hines.
- Jean Batten.
- The Crow.
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Bobby Darin.
- Oscar Wilde.
- Australia & New Zealand.
- The Staple Singers.
- 50 miles.
- Joseph Papp.
- Sunken Treasure.
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Ross Norman.
- MC Hammer.
- Triumph and Disaster.
- Elton John.
- Color Me Badd.
- Clement Attlee.
- Arthur Ashe.
- Hollywood Park L.A.
- 145,556 square miles.
- Del Shannon.
- Don Johnson.
- Jonathan Demme.
- A crossword puzzle.
- Because You Loved Me.