Movie Trivia Quiz #36 - Movies, Films, Oscars, Actors, Actresses, Writers and More!
Easy Movie Trivia Questions with the Answers
- What sort of Menace was the 1999 Star Wars movie?
- What was the name of Drew Barrymore's character in E.T.?
- Which ER star played opposite Jenny Seagrove in Don' Go Breaking
- Which Schwarzenegger movie about a man who gets pregnant was
originally titled Oh Baby?
- Who starred in the lead role in the The Fly opposite Geena Davis?
- Who played Rick Deckard in Blade Runner?
- Beloved in 1999 was whose first movie since The Color Purple in
- Which regular member of the Friends cast starred in Lost in
- What was the fourth Alien film called?
- What number Star Trek movie was called The Wrath of Khan?
- In Stepmom who played Susan Sarandon's daughter?
- Which King did Leonardo Di Caprio play in The Man in the Iron
- Which role did Rupert Everett play in The Madness of King George?
- Who received $3 million to recreate her five-year TV role on film
with her male partner>?
- Which UK pop singer an environmental campaigner appeared in Dune?
- What was Stanley Kubrick's final movie?
- Which animation film was originally a 50s musical set in Siam?
- Who tries to save the world from virtual reality in The Matrix?
- Which decade does Michael J Fox go back to in Back to the Future?
- In which 90s movie did Al Pacino play retired Colonel Frank
- What is the name of Kate Winslet's character in Titanic?
- Which spin-off from a 60s sitcom was a 1999 movie with Jeff
Daniels and Christopher Lloyd?
- Which Star Trek star directed Three Men and a Baby?
- Which sitcom star appeared on the big screening The Object of My
- Who played the title role in Emma?
- Who played Batman immediately before George Clooney?
- Who played the young Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars prequel?
- Who played Drew Barrymore's stepmother in Ever After?
- Which character did Julia "Roberts play in Steven Spielberg's
- In which 1998 film did Bruce Willis lead a team to confront a
deadly threat from outer space?
- Which 1968 sci fi classic was based on The Sentinel by Arthur C
- Which US president did Anthony Hopkins play in a film whose title
was simply his name?
- Which movie was a biopic about the life of David Helfgott?
- Which tough guy played Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin?
- What was the subtitle of Terminator 2?
- Which 1996 film has its climax on 4th of July?
- Which film director guested as the FBI Director in The Silence of
- Which Apollo mission was filmed in 1995 with Tom Hanks?
- In which film did Susan Sarandon play Sister Helen Prejean?
- In which sci fi classic did the space ship Nostromo first appear?
- In which city does the action of the 1998 movie Godzilla take
- Which star of Cheers co-starred with ?Whoopi Goldberg in Made in
- What was Pierce Brosnan's first outing as 007?
- Which The Bridges of Madison County star became a father again
- Who was the star of the dark thriller 8mm?
- Where was the 1990s version of Dickens' Great Expectations set?
- Which important US building has its roof ripped off in Superman
- What is the name of the Darth Vader-to-be in the Star Wars
Prequel, Episode 1?
- What was the first sequel to Star Wars?
- Who did Jane Fonda play in the 60s movie of the same name where
she repeatedly lost her clothes.
Answers to Quiz #36
- Anthony Edwards.
- Jeff Goldblum.
- Harrison Ford.
- Oprah Winfrey.
- Matt LeBlanc.
- Alien Resurrection.
- Julia Roberts.
- Louis XIV.
- The Prince of Wales.
- Gillian Anderson -- in The X Files.
- Eyes Wide Shut.
- The King and I.
- Keanu Reeves.
- Scent of a Woman.
- My Favorite Martian.
- Leonard Nimoy.
- Jennifer Aniston.
- Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Val Kilmer.
- Ewan McGregor.
- Angelica Houston.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Judgment Day.
- Independence Day.
- Roger Corman.
- Dead Man Walking.
- New York.
- Ted Danson.
- Clint Eastwood.
- Nicolas Cage.
- New York.
- The White House.
- Anakin Skywalker.
- The Empire strikes Back.