- Which company first manufactured the electric toothbrush?
- Who lived under the pseudonym of Harriet Brown in New
York form the 40s to the 90s?
- Which actor bought the island of Tetiaroa?
- Between 1952 and 1954 did the number of TV
stations in the USA double, triple or quadruple?
- Which was the only eastern bloc country to participate in the 1984 LA Olympics?
- What was Wham!'s first No 1?
- Which musical featured the song
You'll Never Walk Alone?
- In which year was Bloody Sunday in Londonderry?
- The first untethered space walk took place from which
- What was the main color of a Storm trooper in Star
- Which 90s sci fi series with James Belushi was based on
Bruce Wagner's comic strip of the same name?
- Richard Nixon was Vice President to which US state?
- Luxor international airport is in which
- Which country did Albert Einstein move to as the Nazis
rose to power?
- In the 90s how many points have been awarded for
finishing first in a Grand Prix?
- Which lawyer made Raymond Burr famous?
- Which broadcasting company did Edward J Noble
- In which decade of the 20th century was Lily Tomlin born?
- Peterson Field international airport is in which US
- In which decade did the Jackson 5 sign to Motown?
- How many vice presidents did Franklin D Roosevelt have?
- In which state is Harrah's Auto Collection situated?
- If I Were A Rich Man Was a big hit from which stage
- What was the name of Gene Autry's horse?
- Which city has a sports team of Steelers and
team of Pirates?
- What did Fort Dearborn, Indian Territory change its
- Bill Berry retired through ill health as a
drummer in which band?
- Leslie Nielsen trained in which of the armed services in
- In Al Pacino's name, what is Al short for?
- What went with Blood and Sweat in the name of the 60s
- Which musical featured the song I Feel Pretty?
- Barry Goldwater came from which state?
- Who said, "Being No 1 tennis player in the world
doesn't necessarily mean you're intelligent?"
- Who produced the first Jetliner in 1957?
- In which decade of the 20th century was James Caan
- In which country is the deepwater port of Trondheim?
- In which state is Camp David?
- What was the Statue of Liberty originally called?
- Who sang the Bond theme form
From Russia With Love?
- Which company was responsible for the oil spill in
New York harbor in 1990?
- In which country was Arnold Schwarzenegger born?
- Who had an 80s No 1 with Don't You Want Me?
- Which star of Hannah And Her Sisters has a child
- Who had 70s hits with Have You Seen Her and Oh
- In which decade of the 20th century was Father's Day
- What was the name of the "girl with kaleidoscope eyes"
in a Beatles song?
- Will Rogers airport was built in which US state?
- What was the first name of the fictional sleuth
- In which decade of the 20th century was Andy Williams
Answers to Free Trivia Quiz #15 - Miscellaneous Trivia Quiz Answers
- Greta Garbo.
- Marlon Brando.
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go.
- Wild Palms.
- Dwight Eisenhower.
- Perry Mason.
- Fiddler on the Roof.
- Chicago, Illinois.
- Royal Canadian.
- West Side Story.
- Jana Novotna.
- Liberty Enlightening the World.
- Matt Monro.
- Human League.
- Barbara Hershey.