- In the TV series what was Jim Rockford's rate of pay per day?
- Who was British Prime Minister when World
War II broke out?
- How was Oflag IVC prison camp better
- Who succeeded Theodore Roosevelt as President?
- To whom did the Bee Gees pay tribute in
- Who was born first, James Caan or Michael Douglas?
- Who wrote The Simpsons?
- What was President Gerald Ford's middle name?
- Who had a big 70s No 1 with How Can You Mend A Broken
- In which country is the deepwater ort of Brindisi?
- Who recorded the When Harry Met Sally soundtrack?
- The word anchorman was credited by Sig
Michelson about which CBS News Legend?
- Art Garfunkel trained for which profession
although he didn't qualify?
- If it is 9 a.m. in Washington state, what time is it
- Who was the last inmate of Spandau jail in Berlin?
- What was Eddie Murphy's first movie?
- In which country was Omar Sharif born?
- Del Ballard Jr. was a world champion in which port?
- Who wrote The Picture Of Dorian Gray?
- Who sang the title song for the Bond film You Only
- Who had a big 90s No 1 with This Is How We Do
- Which national park, famous for aboriginal rock
paintings, is near Darwin?
- What were the first names of the
fictional sleuth Magnum?
- In TV's All In The Family what was Mike and
Gloria's son called?
- Who sang with Crosby, Stills and Young?
- In which John Logie Baird invent television?
- Who wrote The Thorn Birds?
- What does the letter C stand for in CIA?
- Who sang the title song for the Bond film License To
- the Soviet secret police were known by which
- Who became director of the FBI in 1987?
- Black or White came from which Michael
- On a computer keyboard, which letter is between G ad
- In which town or city was General Motors founded?
- Which musical featured the song Anything You
- In the 80s who wrote the novel Empire of
- What did the D stand for in Franklin D
- Kagoshima international airport is in which country?
- In which decade of the 20th century was Emilio Estevez
- How old was Sean Connery when he played 46-year old
Harrison Ford's father in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade?
- In which sport could the Pacers take on the Pistons?
- Which Oscar nominated actress appeared in the
short lived sitcom Sibs in 1991?
- In which country was the Russian Revolutionary
Leon Trotsky murdered?
- Which duo had a 60s No 1 with A World Without Love?
Answers to Free Trivia Quiz #18
- $200 plus expenses.
- Neville Chamberlain.
- William Howard Taft.
- Carole King.
- James Caan.
- Matt Groening.
- Bee Gees.
- Harry Connick Jnr.
- Walter Cronkite.
- 11 a.m.
- Rudolf Hess.
- 48 Hours.
- Oscar Wilde.
- Nancy Sinatra.
- Montell Jordan.
- Kakadu National Park.
- Thomas Sullivan.
- Graham Nash.
- Colleen McCullogh.
- Gladys Knight.
- William Sessions.
- Flint, Michigan.
- Annie Get Your Gun.
- J. G. Ballard.
- A: Basketball.
- Marsh Mason.
- Peter & Gordon.