People trivia - Lindbergh, Clinton, Thatcher, Winfrey,McAuliffe, Yoko Ono and more.
- How old was Charles Lindbergh when he first flew solo across the Atlantic?
- Which First Lady had to give evidence over the Whitewater scandal?
- About which British politician did Francois Mitterrand say, "She has
the mouth of Marilyn Monroe and the eyes of Caligula?"
- Nigel Short was the youngest champion in which game in 1984?
- Earl Spencer appeared on whose US chat show?
- What did Woody Allen call his son as a tribute to Louis 'Satchmo'
- What relation is Joey Richardson to Vanessa Redgrave?
- Which princess took out an injunction against a photographer after he
tried to take photographs of her?
- Which US journalist was released after his arrest for spying in
- In which decade did Berry Gordy set up Tamla Motown?
- Who was the first person to fly in the 'citizen in space' program?
- Who designs under the Emporio label?
- Who did Mike Tyson defeat when he first won the WBC world heavyweight
title at the age of 20?
- Melanie Molitor is the mom of which tennis world NO 1?
- Which American commander reached the North Pole at his sixth attempt
- In 1984 how was the baby who received the heart of a baboon known?
- What was the name of NATO spokesman in the 1999 Kosovo crisis?
- Marc Dutroux hit the headlines over a 'house of horrors' in which
- Which 80s Wimbledon Men's Singles champion is the father of twins?
- Which daughter of the last Tsar of Russia was said to have escaped to
- Which soul singer is Whitney Houston's god mother?
- Which Russian-born American wrote I, Robot?
- In which state were Bonnie & Clyde killed?
- Which hospital was John Lennon taken to after he was shot?
- Which Biblical name does Boris Becker's older son have?
- President Kennedy was shot on 22nd November; what day was Lee Harvey
- Who founded General Motors in 1908?
- Nicoletta Mantovani hit the headlines through her relationship with
which big figure in the entertainment world?
- What was Clive Sinclair's personal transport vehicle called?
- In 1997 The Duchess of York was signed up by which US newspaper to
write a weekly column?
- What did Mel ?B call her baby with Jimmy Gulzar?
- Who designed Posh "Spice Victoria Adam's wedding dress?
- Who is Julian Lennon's step-mother?
- Which American contralto was the first black singe to appear at the
- Why did Mrs. Tchaikovsky cause a sensation in 1928?
- Which American was the first ever person to retain an Olympic
springboard diving title?
- Which university did Tony Blair and Bill Clinton both attend in their
- What is the name of Paul and Linda McCartney's only son?
- Who won the first men's US Tennis Open, in 1968?
- Timothy McVeigh was convicted for which bombing?
- What was Al Capone jailed for the very first time?
- Who was dubbed The Lone Eagle?
- Who was Oliver North's secretary during the Irangate scandal?
- Which singer married director Blake Edwards?
- What relation was "Waldorf Astor, who became a British member of
Parliament, to US millionaire John Jacob Astor?
- Where did John Dillinger have a distinctive scar?
- Which French actor was the first to be broadcast live in the US via
Answers to Quiz #40 - Answers for Famous People
- Hillary Clinton.
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Oprah Winfrey.
- Princess Diana.
- Nicholas Daniloff.
- Christa McAuliffe.
- Trevor Berbiek.
- Martina Hingis.
- Robert F. Peary.
- Baby Fae.
- Jamie Shea.
- Pat Cash.
- Aretha Franklin.
- Isaac Asimov.
- Roosevelt Hospital.
- 24th November.
- William C. Durant.
- Luciano Pavarotti.
- New York Times.
- Phoenix Chi.
- Vera Wang.
- Yoko Ono.
- Marian Anderson.
- Claimed to be Russian Tsar's daughter.
- Greg Louganis.
- Arthur Ash.
- Carrying a gun.
- Charles Lindbergh.
- Fawn Hall.
- Julie Andrews.
- Left hand.
- Yve Montand.