- Who was the director of the CIA from 1976-81?
- In which mountains are Camp David?
- Which song say, "The words of the prophet are
written on the subway walls?"
- Who sang the title song for the Bond film A
View To A Kill?
- In which country did General Jaruzelski impose
marital law in 1981?
- How is Truman Streckfus Persons better known?
- In which decade of the 20th century was Drew
- Who won the Oscar for directing It Happened One Night?
- If it is 8 a. m. in California, what time is it in
- To a couple of years, when did Bobby Rydell have his
first top ten hit?
- In which decade of the 20th century was Ted Danson born?
- Hellenikon international airport is in which country?
- Who had a 60s No 1 with Lightnin' Strikes?
- In which year was CNN founded?
- Who was President Reagan's Secretary for Defense from
1987 to 1989?
- Which famous brother of Talia Shire does not
share her last name?
- Which musical featured the song The
Street Where You Live?
- In basketball where do the Celtics come from?
- What does D stand for in the Computer Assisted CAD?
- Which Disney film had the theme tune A Whole New World?
- What does MG sand for in Booker T & The MG's?
- Florence Ballard was a member of which girl
- Who was the target of the failed "Bomb Plot" of 1944?
- Who was born first, Susan Sarandon or Glenn Close?
- Who wrote the novel The Go Between?
- In which musical do the sweeps sing Chim Chim
- Who had a big 60s No 1 with Tossin' and Turnin'?
- Sam Phillips was owner of which legendary
- Which actor played Maxwell Smart?
- On a computer keyboard which letter on the same line
is between C and B?
- Lunar 10's Lunar Excursion Module was named after which
- Who had an 80s No 1 hit with Hold On To The Nights?
- In which decade did golfer Gary Player last win
the British Open?
- Sarah FitzGerald has been a 90s world champion in which
- Where was the peace treaty signed that brought World
War I to an end?
- Who directed the classic 30s western Stagecoach?
- Which Chinese year follows the year of the sheep?
- Dave Gilmore and Roger Waters were in which rock group?
- What does the letter C stand for in OPEC?
- Which Welsh singer was invited to sing at the White
House on Millennium Eve?
- Which company was responsible for the oil spill in
Alaska in 1989?
- Vehicles from which country use the international
registration letter C?
- What date is Father's Day?
- Which highway was Revisited in a classic
60s album by Bob Dylan?
- In which decade of the 20th century was the FBI set up?
- In which decade of the 20th century was Dan Aykroyd
- Which American wrote The Game of Chess in 1959?
- Which leader did Hitler meet in the Brenner Pass
- Birkdale golf course is in which British resort?
Answers to Free Trivia Quiz #14 - Miscellaneous Trivia
- George Bush.
- Sound of Silence.
- Duran Duran.
- Truman Capote.
- Frank Capra.
- 10 a.m.
- Lou Christie.
- Frank Carlucci.
- Francis Ford Coppola.
- My Fair Lady.
- Memphis Group.
- Susan Sarandon.
- L. P. Hartley.
- Mary Poppins.
- Bobby Lewis.
- Don Adams.
- Richard Marx.
- John Ford.
- Pink Floyd.
- Tom Jones.
- 3rd Sunday in June.
- Bobby Fischer.