Long Trivia Quiz - Miscellaneous Topics
- Theodore Francis international airport is in which US state?
- In which soap did Demi Moore find fame?
- To the nearest million, what is the
population of London, England?
- What did Clarice Cliff create?
- Which James Bond film features a song by Louis
- In which decade of the 20th
century was William Hurt born?
- Which actress was voted Miss Greenwich Village in 1942?
- In what year were US ground troops first
dispatched to Vietnam?
- In 1999 Anna Kournikova signed a lucrative contract to
- Which member of the Monkees came from Washington DC?
- Which ship was sunk by a German submarine in 1915
with a loss of 1400 lives including 128 Americans?
- In what decade were video recorders first developed?
- Who had the noels Spy Hook and Spy Line published in the
- the first credit cards were for use in what type
- In which country was Ursula Andrews born?
- What was CBS TV news broadcaster Walter Cronkite's
stock closing phrase?
- Which item of clothing cost Isadora
Duncan her life?
- Who had a 70s No 1
hit with Let Your Love Flow?
- Who directed the classic movie The African
- Who followed Woodrow Wilson as US President?
- Which state renewed Mike Tyson's boxing license
- Who wrote the Scarlet Pimpernel?
- In broadcasting, what do the letters CBS stand
- Neil Armstrong was a pilot in
- Which English-born US citizen hosted Masterpiece
- Nickelodeon was founded in 1979 by which
- Which element along with polonium did the Curies
- In The Banana Splits what sort of animal was Snorky?
- Who had an 80s No 1 hit with Can't Fight This
- What does Blitz mean?
- Which parallel was the truce line in the Korean War?
- On a computer keyboard which letter is between A
- Which musical featured the song Flash Bang, Wallop?
- What is the Japanese share index called?
- What was Hitchcock's first sound movie?
- Which newspaper did Jackie Kennedy work for just
before her marriage?
- What are the international
registration letters of a vehicle from Turkey?
- What was the name of Michael Jackson's autobiography
written in 1988?
- Who wrote The Turn Of The Screw in the 19th century
and The Ambassadors in the 20th?
- Which American nuclear submarine was the first to
sail across the North Pole under the ice cap?
- What was John Glenn/'s first spacecraft called?
- Which branch of medicine is concerned with
disorders of the blood?
- Which country did Phil "Collins move to in the
- In which year did Muhammad Ali announce his
- Where was Lee Harvey Oswald shot dead?
- Where was The Iron Triangle?
- What is the correct name of laughing gas?
- What is Reba McEntire's best of album called?
- In which decade was Kirstie Alley
- In which decade did stereo records first go on sale?
Answers to Free Trivia Quiz #15 - Miscellaneous Trivia Quiz Answers
- Rhode Island.
- General Hospital.
- 7 million.
- On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
- Lauren Bacall.
- Peter Tork.
- Len Deighton.
- And that's the way it is.
- Scarf- it was caught in a moving car wheel.
- Bellamy Brothers.
- John Huston.
- Warren Harding.
- Baroness Orczy.
- Columbia Broadcasting System.
- Alistair Cooke.
- Warner Amex.
- REO Speedwagon.
- 38th Parallel.
- Washington Times Herald.
- Henry James.
- Friendship 7.
- Underground car park.
- Nitrous oxide.
- Moments and Memories.