- Who described his acting range as left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow
- Which actress is ex-beauty queen Miss Orange County 1976?
- Which actor became playwright Arthur Miller's son-in-law in
- Which actress perished in the shower in the remake of Psycho?
- Which American scientist discovered that sickle cell anemia is caused
by a molecular fault in the blood?
- Who was the last Emperor of Vietnam?
- Which major event was covered by war correspondent Martha Gellhorn?
- Who first coined the term cybernetics?
- Who played Tarzan in the first two Tarzan films?
- Which film director was Anthony Quinn's father-in-law?
- Who said, "I squint because I can't take too much light?"
- Who wrote the screenplay for The Crying Game?
- Who was the senior US diplomat held in the US Embassy in
- Who was the first freely elected Marxist president in Latin America?
- Which doctor from the Rockefeller Institute in New York discovered
that cancer was caused by a virus?
- Who was the first American to win the Nobel Prize for Literature?
- Who was the first black student at the University of Alabama?
- Who invented the liquid fuel powered rocket?
- Who was Geena Davis's husband when they made the loss-maker Cutthroat
- Which novelist appeared in the film Day For Night?
- In 1993 who tried to buy the rights of his first movie Sizzle Beach
- What is Barbra Streisand's middle name?
- What did Jorge Luis Borges refer to as "a fight between two bald men
over a comb?"
- Who was William Taft's Vice President between 1909 and 1912?
- Who said, "How can you rule a country which produces 246 different
kinds of cheese?
- Which US committee won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997?
- Who first drew Mickey Mouse when ?Disney first supplied the voice?
- Who invented the Polaroid camera?
- Which star of The Krays wrote a prose and poetry book called America?
- How many films had Christopher Reeve made before Superman in 1978?
- Who owned the LA nightclub The Viper Room at the time of River
Phoenix's death there in 1993?
- Who starred in Roger Vadim's remake of And God Crated Woman?
- Which future First Lady had walk on parts in Becky Sharp and Small
Town Girl in the 30s?
- Which actress wrote the novel The Last of the Really Great
- Who was described by co star Nick Nolte as, "...a ball buster.
Protect me from her?"
- Who were the first two men to drive on the Moon?
- Who in 1996 made the longest spaceflight by a woman?
- Who won the first of his Nobel prizes in 1956 for research which led
to the invention of the transistor?
- Who led the 12th Army group in WWII, the largest US force ever
- Which electrical engineer invented the triode valve in 1907?
- Who performed the first artificial heart transplant?
- In which movie did Bogart have his first gangster part?
- Which film maker's first film was Pather Panchali?
- Which actress was Roger Moor's first Bond girl?
- Who did Winona Ryder replace on the set of Mermaids?
- Who designed the Geodesic Dome in the US Pavilion at the 1967
Montréal's World's Fair exhibition?
- Who was the top star at the US box office in 1935?
- Who was the star of the film based on the record Harper Valley PTA by
Jeannie C Riley?
- How is Paul Reubens also known in the film and TV world?
- Who founded the magazine Camera Work?
- Roger Moore.
- Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Daniel Day-Lewis.
- Anne Heche.
- Linus Pauling.
- Bao Dai.
- D Day landings.
- Norbert Wiener.
- Elmo Lincoln.
- Cecil B de Mille.
- Clint Eastwood.
- Neil Jordan.
- Bruce Laingen.
- Dr. Francis Peyton Rous.
- Sinclair Lewis.
- Autherine Lucy.
- Robert H. Goddard.
- Renny Harlin.
- Graham Greene.
- Kevin Costner.
- Falklands conflict.
- James S. Sherman.
- Charles de Gaulle.
- Land Mines.
- Ub Iwerks.
- Edwin Herbert Land.
- Steven Berkoff.
- Johnny Depp.
- Rebecca de Mornay.
- Patricia Nixon.
- Julie Andrews.
- Barbra Streisand.
- David Scott and James Irwin.
- Shannon Lucid.
- John Bardeen.
- Omar Bradley.
- Lee De Forest.
- William DeVries.
- The Petrified Forest.
- Satyajit Ray.
- Jane Seymour.
- Emily Lloyd.
- Buckminster Fuller.
- Shirley Temple.
- Barbara Eden.
- Pee Wee Herman.
- Alfred Stieglitz.