- In 1997 which airline replaced the flag on its tail fin with ethnic designs
from around the world?
- Where did Anne Frank die?
- According to the British Bishop Mervyn Stockwood, who would "go to the
Follies Bergere and look at the audience?
- In which city was the peace treaty ending the Vietnam war signed?
- What was Scotland's answer to California's Silicon Valley called?
- What was St. Petersburg called for most of the 20th century?
- What is London's biggest airport called?
- Which country is locked within Belgium, Germany and France?
- Which two national teams made the first flight over Everest in a hot air
- In which category did Marie Curie win her second Nobel Prize?
- The fastest man on land at the beginning of this century came from which
- In which country were motorized ambulances first used?
- What is the largest inland port in Europe?
- Which company manufactured the first car to run on diesel?
- In 1939 who described the actions of Russia as "a riddle wrapped in a mystery
inside an enigma?"
- In Nazi Germany, what was Endloslung?
- Who was Hitler's Prime Minister in Prussia?
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration letter L?
- Where in England is the location of the Glastonbury Festival?
- The Channel Islands are in which Channel?
- The French region of Grasse is famous for making what?
- Which was the last country in mainland Europe to switch from driving on the
- By the end of the 80s, what percentage of British households had two cars?
- In which city was the first Model T produced outside the USA?
- Who became mayor of Cologne in 1945?
- Who was Churchill referring to when he said "never was so much owed by so
many to so few?
- In which year did Britain's lease on Hong Kong officially expire?
- Which Norwegian explorer did Robert Feary beat to the North Pole?
- What is the Pacific terminus of the Trans Siberian Railway?
- In what year did the millionth Volkswagen roll off the assembly line?
- A bridge too far" referred to airborne landings in which country?
- Who founded the Cubism movement with Picasso?
Answers to Quiz #65 - Miscellaneous European Trivia Answers
- British Airways.
- A psychiatrist.
- Silicon Glen.
- Hamburg, Germany.
- Mercedes Benz.
- Winston Churchill.
- The Final Solution.
- English Channel.
- Konrad Adenauer.
- RAF pilots in the Battle of Britain.
- Roald Amundsen.