Pot Luck Trivia, Quiz #43 - Fascinating Interesting Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers - 50 Questions!
Pot Luck Trivia - Hollywood Stars, Famous Places, Actions, People and More- 50 Questions!
- The world was first aware of the Chernobyl disaster after detectors
were triggered at a nuclear plant in which country?
- Which country was the first to make catalytic converters compulsory?
- Christa McAuliffe died in an accident in what type of vehicle in
- Who was Benazir Bhutto's Father who was executed in 1988?
- Where was John Paul II when an attempt was made on his life in 1981?
- Who signed the INF Treaty in 1987?
- Which form of death penalty was abolished by Francois Mitterrand?
- In which country was the first permanent bungee jumping site
- Who succeeded Brezhnev as Soviet premier?
- Which capital city was the scene of a major summit between Reagan and
Gorbachev in 1986?
- Which drink did the Coca Cola Company launch in 1982?
- Which telescope was launched into space on board a space shuttle in
- Jonas Salk developed the Salk vaccine against which disease?
- Which of London's four airports is the only one to be connected to
the city Underground system?
- Which two men walked on the Moon on the United States' second
- In the late 60s Owen Finlay MacLaren pioneered what useful item for
parents of small chldren?
- Who constructed the world's first laser?
- Which Wisconsin salesman developed a safety razor in 1901?
- In which country were Daewoo cars originally produced?
- Which toy company did Ruth and Elliot Handler found?
- Which country was the first in the world to introduce a driving test?
- Who launched the short-lived Skytrain air service?
- What did Guinness adopt as its trademark in the 60s?
- Which city was the HQ of the European Space program?
- Which Andre built the first factory to mass-produce rubber tires?
- Which film actor became mayor of Carmel, California in 1986?
- Which pop artist died in New York in1987?
- How did James F Fixx, promoter of jogging for good health, die in
- How was Jean Claude Duvalier known before he ws exiled in 1986?
- Where did teenager Matthias Rust land his plane in 1987 much to the
surprise of the country's authorities?
- From which UK airport did Virgin Atlantic flights first depart for
- Great Briton fought which country over the Falkland Islands?
- In which city's shipyard was Solidarity set up?
- Where did Torvill and Dean win Olympic gold with their Bolero
- Which oil tanker disastrously ran aground off 'Brittany in 1987?
- Where did the US side of the Band Aid concert take place?
- Natan Sharansky was released from prison in the USSR to begin a new
- The Center for Disease Control identified a deadly illness called
AIDS; what does the A stand for?
- Which country celebrated its bicentenary in 1988?
- The mother of which Monkee invented typewriter correction fluid?
- Who performed the world's first open-heart operation?
- What type of aircraft is the Hawker Siddley Harrier?
- What does Volkswagen actually mean?
- What does the Transalaska Pipeline System transport?
- Who is credited with introducing the world's first credit card?
- What was the name of the world's first nuclear-powered submarine?
- In which city are the headquarters if the IMF?
- Which American company pioneered electric ignition in motor cars?
- Who invented the world's first photocopier?
- What was the first spacecraft to land on another planet?
Answers to Quiz #43 - Pot Luck Trivia
- Space Shuttle.
- Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
- USA & USSR.
- New Zealand.
- Diet Coke.
- Charles Conrad & Alan Bean.
- Baby Buggy.
- Theodore Maiman.
- King Camp Gillette.
- Freddie Laker.
- Clint Eastwood.
- Andy Warhol.
- Heart attack while jogging.
- Baby Doc.
- Red Square.
- London Gatwick.
- Gdansk, Poland.
- Sarajevo, Yugoslavia.
- Amoco Cadiz.
- Mike Nesmith.
- J Gibbon.
- Jump Jet.
- People's car.
- Ralph Schneider.
- Chester Carlson.
- Venera 7 (Venus.)