- Which band made the albums Deguello and Tejas?
- At which university did Madonna get a dance scholarship?
- Which stuntman leapt between flying jets in the movie Cliffhanger?
- Which American artist painted No 14 and Guardians Of The Secret?
- What was Brenda Lee's last No 1 hit?
- Who set up a club of business people which developed into the Rotary
- Athlete John Landy became the first Australian to do what?
- Who was the only British Prime Minister to die at NO. 10 Downing?
- Which state celebrates its centenary of joining the Union in 2012?
- What is Richard Gere's real name?
- Which tennis player was born the day Lyricist Lorenz Hart died?
- The first time Michael Jackson had No 1s back to back what was the
second No 1?
- Who did Boris Becker beat when he won his first Wimbledon men's
- What year was the bi-centenary of Tennessee joining the Union?
- What was the largest passenger ship ever built, which made her last
voyage in 1968?
- What was unusual about Arvind Pandya's 1984 trip from Los Angeles to
- Ain el Bay international airport is in which country?
- Who was the first person to make a total of six space flights?
- The group Mudcrutch evolved into which rock outfit?
- How is J Murray Spangler's invention known today?
- In his day job which paper does Spiderman work for?
- South Pole explorer Roald Amundsen vanished flying over where?
- Beira international airport is in which country?
- In which decade was the Sarah Lawrence College founded at Bronxville,
- What are the first two names of music producer 'Mutt' Lange?
- In which state was Bill Haley born?
- In which decade did Honda start to manufacture cars?
- To the nearest five thousand square miles, what is the area of
- Pioneering doctor Elizabeth Garrett Anderson took her medical exams
in which language?
- Which country does the airline Transavia Airlines come from?
- Which 60s No 1 starts, "I think I'm going to be sad?"
- Where was horse racing's Breeders' Cup held in 1984?
- Which British battleship sank the German battle cruiser the
Scharnhorst in 1943?
- Who won baseball's firs world Series championship of he 90s?
- Who had a 60s No 1 hit with Alley-Oop?
- In 1999 Carl Lewis revealed that he was suffering from what?
- Which country does the airline Avianca come from?
- What are the international registration letters of a vehicle from
- Who directed M*A*S*H?
- What is Mark Knopfler's middle name?
- Where is the Adelphi University located?
- What is Rupert Murdoch's real first name?
- In 1997 Ryan Tripp travelled from Salt Lake City to Washington on
- Which high school did 40s cartoon character Buzzy Brown go to?
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration
- What star sign is shared by Roger Daltrey and Quincy Jones?
- Which New York City-born philosopher wrote The Meaning Of The Truth?
- How much did the first Brownie box camera cost?
Answers to Quiz #46 - Miscellaneous Trivia.
- ZZ Top.
- Simon Carne.
- Paul Jackson Pollock.
- I Want To Be Wanted.
- Paul Percy Harris.
- Run a mile in less than 4 minutes.
- Campbell Bannerman.
- New Mexico.
- Richard Gere.
- Billie Jean King.
- Beat It.
- Kevin Curren.
- Queen Elizabeth.
- He ran backwards.
- Captain John Young.
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers.
- Daily Bugle.
- North Pole.
- Robert John.
- 39,598 square miles.
- Ticket to Ride.
- Hollywood Park, Los Angeles.
- Duke of York.
- Cincinnati Reds.
- Hollywood Argyles.
- Robert Altman.
- Garden City, New York.
- Cupcake High.
- William James.
- One dollar.