- In which city is the Glynn Vivian Art Gallery and Museum?
- What is the second largest of the Ionian Islands?
- What color did Air France repaint some "Concorde jets to advertize
- In 1998 a new breed of mosquito was discovered on which underground
- Which city did Truman Capote describe as "eating an entire box of
chocolate liqueurs in one go?"
- What percentage of the earth's surface is covered by Europe?
- How is the Eurotunnel also known?
- Where is Donana National Park?
- Where in Europe is the Sikkens Museum of Signs?
- In which country would you be if the Parliament was called the
- Which British monarch popularized the Homgburg which came from the
German town of the same name?
- Where is the French terminus for the Hoverspeed service?
- In which country was the Angel of the North erected in 1998?
- What is Switzerland's largest City?
- Down which valley does the Mistral blow?
- Which city was the cultural capital of Europe in 1990?
- Which European town gave its name to a Treaty which symbolizes closer
economic links between European countries?
- Which home of champagne in France was also where the German High
Command surrendered in WWII?
- In which European country did Spice Girl Victoria Adams marry?
- What name is given to the popular holiday area between Marseille and
- What is the oldest university in Northern Ireland called -- founded
- Which British architect was responsible with Renzo Piano for the
Famous Pompidou Centre in Paris?
- In Which European city would you go to the Bardini Museum and the
- Inishmor is part of which island group?
- What is the name of the lake which remained when the Zuider Zee was
closed and reclaimed in 1932?
- Syracuse is part of New York, but where does it exist in Europe?
- Sullom Voe is famous for exporting which commodity?
- In which European city is the Atomium?
- How are Belgian World Airlines also known?
- Which tourist islands include the lesser known Majorca and Minorca?
- Which country lies to the north of Austria and to the south of
- What is the nationality of the actor who starred in Green Card and My
Father The Hero?
- Which European cou8ntry was first this century to give women the
- Where is the Optimisticeskaja Cave, the second longest in the world?
- What is Europe's second largest city in terms of population?
- How many independent 'Baltic states' are there?
- Which winter sports venue, home of the Cresta Run, has hosted two
Olympic Games in the 20th century?
- What is farther north Hungary, or Bulgaria?
- What is Ireland's longest river and greatest source of electric
- How many countries does the river "Danube pass through?
- Where would you spend stotinki?
- Which European country saw one of the major avalanches of the 20th
century in December 1916?
- Where is the Belgian terminus for Eurostar trains?
- When did Euro Disney, now Disneyland Paris, open?
- The Simpleton Tunnel links Italy with which country?
- On which sea does Croatia stand?
- What is the longest river in Portugal, and the fifth longest in
- Which French phrase described an innovative movement in the cinema?
- Which was the first European city this century to open an underground
- Channel tunnel.
- The Hague.
- Edward VII.
- Queen's University.
- Richard Rogers.
- Czech Republic.
- French. (Gerard Depardieu).
- St. Moritz.
- Bruxelles Zuid.
- Nouvelle vague.