- Which Palestinian co-founded al Fatah in 1957?
- Who led Operation Eagle Claw, the attempt to rescue the USS Embassy
hostages in Tehran?
- Which 70s US President said, "I know I'm getting better at golf
because I'm hitting fewer spectators?
- Which golfer announced he was leaving his wife and three children for
Brenna Cepalak in 1996?
- Madeleine Gurdon is the third wife of which millionaire?
- Who led Argentina through most of the 1990s?
- Who founded Standard Oil?
- Paul Keating was a controversial Prime Minister of which country?
- What relation was Henry Ford II to Henry Ford?
- Which world leader married Graca Machel in 1998?
- What is the first name of Charles' brother of Saatchi & Saatchi?
- Salvador Allende was elected president of which country in 1970?
- Fitness trainer Carlos Leon was the father of which singer/actress's
- What was the profession of President Jean Bertrand Aristide of Haiti?
- In which country was Earl Spencer's acrimonious divorce settlement
- Which Korean War leader was a native of Arkansas?
- What was the name of Frank Sinatra's last wife?
- Who did Idi Amin depose in 1971?
- Hafez al Assad was the first democratically elected President of
- In which North African country was Mohammed Al-Fayed, owner of
Harrods department store in London, born?
- Aung San Suu Kyi is a controversial leader in which country?
- Which of the founders of United Artists had the last name nearest the
beginning of the alphabet?
- Which Russian leader was buried in 1998 in his family's vault?
- Who did Stella McCartney dedicate her first collection for Chloe to?
- Who was Britain's last Prime Minister of the 20th century?
- In which North African country was Yves St. Laurent born as Henri
- Which Yuri was president of the USSR for two years after heading the
KGB for 15 years?
- What is Madonna's daughter called?
- Who replaced King Hussein as King of Jordan?
- Which child of Princess Grace of Monaco competed in the 1988
- Which British Prime Minister signed the Anglo-Irish Agreement in
- Who presented the first Oscars?
- Michel Aoun led which then unsettled Middle "Eastern country form
- On whose show did Elvis Presley appear when 82% of the TV audience
- Who with Arafat and "Rabin received the Nobel Peace prize in 1994?
- Which movie was Clark Gable making when he died?
- Which French Prime Minister's funeral was attended by his wife and
his mistress in 1996?
- Which multi-million-dollar sport is Bernie Ecclestone associated
- Who succeeded "Anwar Sadat as President of Egypt?
- Which movie star married jockey Robyn Smith in 1980?
- Who retired as Prime Minister of Canada in 1984?
- How old was Orson Welles when he made Citizen Kane?
- In 1996 who did The Spice Girls say was their Girl Power role model?
- Which South African President repealed key parts of apartheid law in
- Yasser Arafat.
- Colonel 'Charging' Charlie Beckwith.
- Gerald Ford.
- Nick Faldo.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber.
- Carlos Menem.
- John D. Rockefeller.
- Nelson Mandela.
- South Africa.
- Douglas MacArthur.
- Milton Obote.
- Tsar Nicholas II.
- Her mother Linda.
- Tony Blair.
- Lourdes Maria.
- Prince Albert.
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Douglas Fairbanks.
- Ed Sullivan.
- The Misfits.
- Francois Mitterrand.
- Motor racing.
- Hosni Mubarak.
- Fred Astaire.
- Pierre Trudeau.
- Margaret Thatcher.
- FW De Klerk.