Trivia - sports, TV, history, actors, famous people, international topics, and more.
- What have Americans Bobby Riggs, Bob Falkenberg and Ted Schroeder all
- In which street was Chuck Berry born?
- What year was the centenary of California joining the Union?
- Which cartoons are associated with Kim Casalli?
- Where was horse racing's Breeders' Cup held in 1986?
- Where was William Kellogg working when he decided to sell cornflakes?
- What is Dionne Warwick's real first name?
- What's the first word of Richard Marx's Right Here Waiting For You?
- Who described a Hollywood studio set as, "The biggest train set a boy
- On which special day did Charlie Chaplin die in 1977?
- In Mork and Mindy, what was the Orkan phrase for 'Goodbye'?
- Amilcar Cabral international airport is in which country?
- In which year was the Juilliard School founded in New York?
- In 1993, Michael Jackson give his first TV interview in 14 years with
which talk show presenter?
- What is Calvin Klein's middle name?
- What was the last top ten hit for Connie Francis?
- The world's tallest what was built at Duquoin State Fairground,
Illinois in Sept 1998?
- Where is the University of Delaware located?
- Which composer was born on exactly the same day as TV evangelist Pat
- Who was the last undisputed boxing world heavyweight champion before
- To ten thousand, what is the area of Arizona in square miles?
- Which country's invasion of Ethiopia in 1935 forced Haile Selassie to
- Who directed the 1951 classic movie The Day The Earth Stood Still?
- Where was horse racing's Breeders' Cup held in 1989?
- Who wrote the novel The Left Hand Of Darkness?
- What is Neil Simon's real first name?
- Augusto C Sandino international airport is in which country?
- What was the second Oscar Hammerstein show to win the Pulitzer Prize?
- Lionel Hampton played on which band until forming his own in1941?
- In what year was indoor handball introduced as an Olympic event for
- Who wrote My Life and Loves in 1926, originally banned in the US?
- In which country is the Great Belt East bridge?
- Which country does the airline Air Littoral come from?
- In which country was Emilio Estevez born?
- Which brand had to apologize for a logo said to be like the Arabic
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration
- What was the Blue Swede's only No 1 hit?
- New York-born Sir Jacob Epstein worked in which branch of the arts?
- What year was the centenary of Colorado joining the Union?
- How old was Dodi Fayed at the time of his death in 1997?
- What was Blondie's last UK No 1 of the 80s?
- In which country is the Angostura bridge?
- What is Elle Macpherson's real name?
- Which instrument is associated with Lester 'Prez' Young?
- Which criminal was set up by the Lady In Red?
- Won Wimbledon men's singles.
- (Johnny B) Goode Street.
- Love Is.
- Santa Anita, California.
- Orson Wells.
- Christmas Day.
- Nanu Nanu.
- Cape Verde.
- Oprah Winfrey.
- Sand Castle.
- Stephen Sondheim.
- Leon Spinks.
- Robert Wise.
- Gulfstream Park, Florida.
- Ursula Le Guin.
- South Pacific.
- Benny Goodman.
- Frank Harris.
- Hooked On A Feeling.
- Eleanor Gow.
- John Dillinger.