- Who penned Kenny Rogers' No 1 hit Lady?
- Who had a 50s No 1 with Heartaches By The Number?
- In which country was power seized in the 70s by the Gang of Four?
- At which sport did Jonah Barrington win international success?
- What was the nationality of composer Aaron Copland?
- What is Diana Ross's middle name?
- What was the occupation of Edith Cavell who was shot by the Germans
- How did Satyajit Ray achieve fame?
- Who had a 1980s No 1 hit with Don't You (Forget About Me)?
- Which Japanese company bought CBS records in 1988?
- How many of Mark Spitz's Olympic golds were for solo events?
- Who made the album Honky Tonk Angels with Dolly Parton and Tammy
- How many Nobel prizes did Marie curie win?
- In which country is the deepwater port of Belem?
- In which country was Danny De Vito born?
- In computer language, what does the letter C stand for in ASCII?
- In which individual events did Michael Johnson win Olympic gold in
- Under what name did Peter Thorkelson perform in one of the 60s
- If it is 3 a.m. in Nevada, what time is it in Montana?
- The Chinook blows down which mountains?
- In which country was Michael J. Fox born?
- Who was Sean Penn married to for 27 months before divorce was filed?
- To the nearest million, how mjch did Heavan's Gate lose for United
- From which show does Love Changes Everything come from?
- Under which name did Leonard Slye ride across the silver screen?
- Who directed The Deer Hunter?
- On which movie's sound track from the 90s did Brenda Lee feature?
- In baseball, where do the Royals come from?
- What is the largest city in Ohio?
- What color is Laa Laa of the Teletulbbies?
- Who was the most recent Democrat before Clinton to be reelected for a
second term as US President?
- For what did Georgie O'Keefe become famous?
- A-Ha sang the title song for which Bond film?
- The Scent of Mystery was the first fi8lm to target which of the
- In which decade of the 20th century was Anne Bancroft born?
- What was the title of Player's No 1 of the 70s?
- The Suez Canal connects the Mediterranean Sea to which other Sea?
- Which Russian writer wrote Cancer Ward?
- Which summer month is the title of an album by Eric Clapton?
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration letter
- If it is noon in Ohio, what time is it in Nevada?
- In the Simpsons, which Hollywood superstar provided Maggie's first
- Which writer came up with Catch 22 in the 60s?
- Who won the women's tennis gold in Atlanta in 1996?
- Bourgas international airport is in which country?
Answers to Quiz #50 - Hard Trivia Question Answers
- Lionel Richie.
- Guy Mitchell.
- Film Director.
- Simple Minds.
- Loretta Lynn.
- 200m & 400m.
- Peter Tork, the Monkees.
- 4 a.m.
- Rocky Mountains.
- Aspects of Love.
- Roy Rogers.
- Michael Cimino.
- Dick Tracy.
- Kansas city.
- The Living Daylights.
- Smell - Smell O Vision.
- Baby Come Back.
- Red sea.
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
- 9:00 a.m.
- Elizabeth Taylor.
- Joseph Heller.
- Lindsay Davenport.