- Who did Pope John Paul II succeed as Pope?
- Who described his paintings as "hand-painted dream photographs?"
- What was the full first name of the President who gave his name to
- Donald Woods escaped from where in 1979, later the subject of the
film Cry Freedom?
- Which Austrian wrote The Psychopathology of Everyday Life?
- Which Chinese leader's widow was arrested for trying to overthrow the
government in the 19780s?
- Who became the first woman prime minister of an Islamic nation?
- Who said, "Some women get excited about nothing-- and then they marry
- Who is the famous mother of Elijah Blue?
- What was the occupation of Roger Moore's father?
- Who designed Posh Spice Victoria Adams' wedding dress?
- What was Jack Dempsey's job before he became a boxer?
- Which rock star did Cindy Crawford name her first son after?
- Picasso moved to Paris in 1901 but where was he born?
- Which US President went to the same London university as Mick Jagger?
- Tom Whittaker was the first man to climb Everest in what
- Who published the General Theory of Relativity in 1915?
- Pancho Villa was a revolutionary in which country?
- In 1968 the Oscars were postponed for 48 hours because of whose
- Who replaced Mary Robinson as president of Ireland in 1997?
- What breed of dog was Barry Manilow's Bagel?
- What did Michael Jackson say instead of "I do" when he married Lisa
- How old was Douglas Fairbanks when he married 23-year-old Joan
- Who said, "The only placed a man wants depth in a woman is in her
- Which white house resident's book was a best seller in the late 80s?
- Which future President made the famous Checkers Speech in 1952?
- Who succeeded Lal Bahadur Shasrtri as Prime Minister of India?
- Which Russian imposed a reign of terror during the 30s and 40s?
- In the 60s Queen Elizabeth II dedicated an acre of ground in memory
of which American?
- Who led India to overthrow British rule by non-violent means?
- Which Hollywood star stated, "The rest of my life will be devoted to
women and litigation?"
- In which Sydney cathedral sis Michael Hutchence's funeral take place?
- Who's best-known stage role was as Regina in The Little Foxes?
- Who became chief designer at Givenchy in 1996?
- By 1999 how may times had Jane Fonda been Oscar nominated?
- Which former central American dictator was born on exactly the same
day as singer Gene Vincent?
- Which kidnap victim was involved in a bank raid, brandishing a gun?
- Who was the only 20th century President to get stuck in the White
House bath tub as he was so big?
- Sun Yat Sen overthrew the emperor in which country establishing a
republic after 2000 years of imperial rule?
- Who led a government in Italy in the 20s and later became its
- Who were Ken and Barbie named after?
- Which football team gave Bill Cosby a trial?
- How old would John Lennon have been at the star to the year 2,000?
- Who was Axle Rose's famous singer father-in-law?
- Which baseball player was born on the same day as Greg Louganis?
- Who designed the dress which made the most at Diana's dress auction?
- Who said, "Id rather have a cup of tea than go to bed with someone
- Richard Gere won a scholarship to the University of Massachusetts in
Answers to Quiz #52 - Disney Trivia Question Answers
- John Paul I.
- Salvador Dali.
- South Africa.
- Mao Tse Tung.
- Benzair Bhutto.
- Vera Wang.
- Copper miner.
- John F. Kennedy.
- He has only one leg.
- Albert Einstein.
- Martin Luther King.
- Mary McAleese.
- Why not?
- Zsa Zsa Gabor.
- Millie the dog.
- Richard Nixon.
- Indira Gandhi.
- President Kennedy.
- Errol Flynn.
- St. Andrew's.
- Tallulah Bankhead.
- Alexander McQueen.
- Manuel Noriega.
- Patty Hearst.
- William Howard Taft.
- The children of their creators.
- Green Bay Packers.
- Don Everly.
- Steve Sax.
- Victor Edelstein.
- Boy George.