Ford, Elvis Presley and more!
- Where were the 2002 Winter Olympic Games held?
- Who wrote the line, "Do not go gentle into that good night?
- What is Jennifer Jason Leigh's real name?
- Which ex-tennis player has run a foundation for terminally ill
children through the 90s?
- Which female singer was born on exactly the same day as impressionist
- Which musical instrument was found in Bonnie & Clyde's car after they
- Which album was said to have reflected the end of Bob Dylan's
- What was the only Fleetwood Mac track to top the singles charts in
- What was the first product made by Heinz?
- Which liner carried the first ever newspaper to be published in the
middle of the Atlantic Ocean?
- Which hospital saw the first ever operation to give an artificial
- Who was the defending champion when Billie Jean King first won
- In which country did Argentina first win soccer's World Cup?
- To the nearest million, what was the population of the USA in 1910?
- What did Diana Ross advertise with daughter Tracee in the early 90s?
- In Chaplin's The Great Dictator, which country did the dictator rule?
- What is Joan Collin's middle name?
- What was the Aristocrat record label renamed?
- Which President wrote Why England Slept about the rise of Fascism?
- Where was the first H bomb exploded in 1952?
- Queen Alia international airport is in which country?
- Which hairdresser said, ""The only place where success comes before
work is in the dictionary?"
- Satolas international airport is in which country?
- Which space probe sent pictures from Mars in 1965?
- Which villain was played by Burgess Meredith in the 1960s Batman TV
- What was the name of the US army airplane which flew a record 150
hours non-stop in 1929?
- In what year did regular Boeing 707 flights begin across he Atlantic?
- Which album did Elton John's Crocodile Rock first appear on?
- Which song was penned for a babysitter called Diana Ayoub?
- Who became Queen of the Netherlands in 1980?
- How many Billboard solo NO 1's did ex-Beatle Ringo Starr have?
- In what year did the New York subway open?
- Which country does the airline Aero Lloyd come from?
- In which decade was the Benjamin Franklin suspension bridge opened?
- How many prisoners were left in Alcatraz just before it closed?
- What was the name of the first weather satellite?
- Who directed the movie Trading Places?
- Who wrote the karaoke classic line, ""And now the end is near?"
- What is Harrison Ford's real name?
- Which ship made the then fastest Atlantic crossing in 1907?
- Where in Australia was swashbuckling Errol Flynn born?
- Vehicles from which country use the international registration
- At what weight did boxer Chris Eubank win the WBO title in 1990?
- Who featured with Bobby Brown on the No 1 She Ain't Worth It?
- What was Elvis Presley's first album which did not have his name in
Answers to Quiz #44 - Pot Luck Trivia
- Salt Lake City.
- Dylan Thomas.
- Jennifer Morrow.
- Andrea Jaeger.
- Tina Turner.
- Blood On The Tracks.
- Horseradish sauce.
- Pennsylvania Hospital.
- Margaret Smith.
- Argentina (1978).
- John F. Kennedy.
- Vidal Sassoon.
- Mariner 4.
- The Penguin.
- Question Mark.
- Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player.
- Diana (by Paul Anka).
- John Landis.
- Paul Anka - in My Way.
- Harrison Ford.
- Glenn Medeiros.
- King Creole.