Free fun miscellaneous trivia quiz for you to kill some time with!
- Which TV series intro said, "Return with us now to those thrilling
days of yesteryear"?
- In which year was the University of Alaska Anchorage founded?
- What star sign is shared by peter Gabriel and Stevie Wonder?
- What was John Huston's last movie?
- Who won Super Bowl III?
- In which German city was the original Volkswagen factory?
- What is Marie Osmond's real first name?
- Who developed identikit drawings?
- Who sang a solo at Prince Charles and Lady Di's wedding?
- Which boxer is quoted as saying, "He can run, but he can't hide"?
- Calabar international airport is in which country?
- Who said, "A man is only as old as the woman he feels?"
- Which country did Thor Heyerdahl's Kon-Tiki set sail from on its
journey to Eastern Polynesia?
- Donna Gaines is better known by which name?
- Which element is named after Pierre and Marie Curie?
- By the end of the 20th century how many times had Meryl Streep been
nominated for an Oscar?
- Both Richard and Karen Carpenter came fro which state?
- Where was horse racing's Breeder's Cup held in 1996?
- What was Mr. Magoo's first name?
- In 1912 Albert Berry made the first successful what?
- What had Edmond Hillary worked at before taking up mountain climbing?
- In which American state is the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum?
- Benina international airport is in which country?
- Which rock star featured in Marvel's 50th issue of Marvel Premiere in
- Who was runner-up when Jody Scheckter won motor racing's Formula One
- In 1986, which TV station sponsored the world's biggest wine tasting?
- How many years after men's field hockey became an Olympic sport did
the women's game become an Olympic event?
- In what year of the 1990s was baseball's World Series canceled?
- Albert Giacometti found fame as what?
- Which California born pianist was a pupil of Schoenberg and Milhaud?
- To the nearest 10,000 square miles, what is the area of Indiana?
- Which country does the airline LOT come from?
- Who first flew in Friendship 7?
- Who had a 50s No 1 with Stagger Lee?
- With which orchestra did Vladimir Horowitz make his US debut?
- Which movie director was born on exactly the same day as interviewer
- Who wrote the novel Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?
- To a thousand, what is the area of Illinois in square miles?
- Which country does the airline Gulf Air come from?
- How old was Bjorn Borg when he decided to retire?
- What is Alistair Cooke's real first name?
- How is seriously rich Percy Miller better known?
- How old was Laurel and Hardy producer Hal Roach when he died in 1992?
- Who was West German Chancellor from 1969 to 1974?
Answers to Quiz #48 - Miscellaneous Trivia Answers
- The Lone Ranger.
- The Dead.
- New York Jets.
- Hugh C. McDonald.
- Kiri Te Kanawa.
- Joe Lewis.
- Groucho Marx.
- Donna Summer.
- Woodbine, Toronto.
- Parachute jump.
- Bee Keeping.
- Alice Cooper.
- Gilles Villeneuve.
- Dave Brubeck.
- 35,870 square miles.
- John Glenn.
- Lloyd Price.
- New York Philharmonic.
- Francis Ford Coppola.
- Anita Loos.
- Master P.
- Willy Brandt.