- What type of coal is brown and fibrous?
- What is the sticky wax obtained from sheep?
- What is the trade name for the non-stick material used for coating
- What name is given to the brittle kind of iron used for making engine
blocks and manhole covers?
- Which scientific unit gives a measure of loudness?
- The behavior of sound in rooms and concert halls is a separate
science. what is its name?
- What kind of animal is an iguana?
- Camera film bears an ISO number. What does ISO stand for?
- What is the name given to the molten rock beneath the surface of the
- Which disease is spread in minute water drops?
- What raw material is used for making glass?
- What is the strong inelastic material found in a human tendon?
- What material forms the hard outermost layer of a human tooth?
- Snowflakes are symmetrical. How many sides do they have?
- What name is given to an atomic particle carrying a negative charge?
- DNA is found in which part of the cell?
- By which name is the drug acetylsalicylic acid better known?
- How many legs has an insect?
- What kind of an organism is a truffle?
- Where in the body does a cataract form?
- What is the most abundant element in the universe?
- Which flower has the same name as a diaphragm in the eye?
- What is the name of the strong material found in plant cell walls?
- Which animals are arthropods and have eight legs?
- Which is the modern scientific unit of work and energy?
- Chlorine, fluorine and bromine belong to which family of elements?
- What name is given to the change of state from liquid to gas?
- Who pioneered the airship?
- What in genetics, is the term denoting the transmission of traits and
characteristics from parents of offspring?
- Which scientist discovered the neutron?
- Which was the first antibiotic to be discovered?
- What is oncology?
- What is the boiling point of water?
- Ascorbic acid is which vitamin?
- What, specifically, are the metals amalgam, solder, pewter and steel?
- What is the generic term for the mechanical, electrical and
electronic components of a computer?
- Whose research on X-ray diffraction of ?DNA crystals helped Crick and
Watson during the race to discover the structure of DNA?
- Heisenberg is most associated with which branch of physics?
- What did Heike Kamerlingh-Onnes discover?
- What science is the study of missiles in motion?
- Which branch of science has four fundamental principles: addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- What kind of elements are found in a pure state in nature?
- What are classified by their measurement in degrees as "right",
"reflex", "obtuse", or "acute"?
- What is the name given to the longest side of a right-angled
- Cast Iron.
- International Standards Organization.
- Legionnaire's disease.
- The eye.
- Count Von Zeppelin.
- Heredity / inheritance.
- James Chadwick.
- Branch of medicine concerning cancer.
- 100 degrees Celsius.
- Vitamin C.
- Rosalind Franklin.
- Quantum Mechanics.
- Native elements.