- Is the Great Wall of China 650, 1,450 or 2,050 miles long?
- Where did the Gang of Four try to size power in 1976?
- Which Asian city hosted the 1988 Olympic Games?
- Who was emperor of Japan during world War II?
- What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
- Of which country is Vientiane the capital?
- Who was the Mongol ruler who conquered Persia, Azerbaijan, Armenia,
and Georgia in the 14th Century?
- Which two Middle-Eastern countries fought a war from 1980 to 1988?
- Which sea lies between china and Korea?
- In which modern country are the ports of Sidon and Tyer?
- What is the name of the mountain pass which lies between Pakistan and
- The West Bank of which river has been occupied by Israel since 1967?
- Which 15th-century navigator discovered the sea route from Europe to
India by the Cape of Good Hope?
- What is the name of the group of 1,196 islands in the North Indian
Ocean, none bigger than five square miles?
- What did Burma change its name to in 1989?
- A 25 km causeway, the longest in the world, links Saudi Arabia with
which other country?
- Beside which river are the Indian cities of Delhi and Agra?
- On which inland sea do the ports of Astrakhan and Baku lie?
- Of which state in India is Lucknow the capital?
- Which country was suspended from the Arab League for ten years from
- With what is the Japanese art of bonsai concerned?
- By what name was Thailand known until 1939?
- What kind of wild cattle with shaggy coats and upturned horns live in
the mountains of Tibet?
- Which 13th-century Mongol warlord controlled probably a larger area
than anyone in history, from the Yellow Sea to the Black Sea?
- Which country is bounded by Saudi Arabia, Oman, the Gulf of Aden, and
the Red Sea?
- Which is the largest city in India?
- Which is the principal island of Japan?
- What distinguished the Japanese tanker Shin-Attoku-Maru, launched in
- What is the dominant classical language of the Indian subcontinent?
- In which 1954 battle did the Vietminh defeat the French and end their
influence in Indochina?
- What nationality are the Gurkhas, who have fought for the British and
Indian armies since 1815?
- Which major export of Bangladesh is used to make sacking?
- What was the former name of Iran?
- Which river runs 1,560 miles to the Bay of Bengal?
- Which sheikhdom is the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
- Which native East Asian plant is the richest natural vegetable food?
- What is the capital of Hong Kong?
- Which Syrian city is said to be the oldest continually inhabited city
in the world?
- Who founded the modern republic of Turkey and, in 1934, took a name
meaning "Father of the Turks"?
- What is the Japanese product kakiemon?
- Which river with a vast delta to the South china Sea rises as the Za
Qu in Tibet?
- Isfahan is a major city in which country?
- Which Indian poet and philosopher was the first Asian to win the
Nobel Prize for Literature?
- In which square in Beijing did troops massacre ore than 1,000
demonstrators in 1989?
- Who was supposed to have told the Arabian Nights tales?
Answers to Quiz #67 - Asia Trivia Answers
- Iran and Iraq.
- Yellow Sea.
- Khyber pass.
- Vasco da Gama.
- Caspian Sea.
- Uttah Pradesh.
- Miniature Trees.
- Genghis Khan.
- Assisted by wind.
- Dien Bien Phu.
- Abu Dhabi.
- Kemal Ataturk.
- Rabindranath Tagoe.
- Tiananmen Square.