- Which is the highest mountain in the Alps?
- Which country is divided into cantons?
- In which Italian city would you find Leonardo's Last Supper?
- Which is Italy's longest river?
- On which river does Verona stand?
- In which country is the Eiger?
- Which poet died while helping the Greeks fight for their
- Who was king of France at the time of the French Revolution?
- From which country did Iceland become independent in 1944?
- Which river runs through Budapest?
- What is the principal language of Bulgaria?
- What is the tiny principality in the Pyrenees on the border between
Spain and France?
- From which city did Neville Chamberlain claim that he had brought
back "peace in our time"?
- Which two colors appear on the flag of Denmark?
- In which capital city is the Tivoli amusement park?
- On which river does Prague stand?
- What is the name of the cathedral in Red Square, Moscow?
- Which country is known to its people as Suomen Tasavalta?
- Which European country restored its monarchy in 1975?
- In which autonomous region of Spain are the cities of Cadiz and
- Which European country colonized Brazil?
- Which country was defeated by the USSR in the Winter War of 1939?
- What is the name of the bay between northern Spain and western
France, known for its rough seas?
- Which city linked by canal with Rotterdam and Amsterdam, is the seat
of the Netherlands government?
- Which is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
- Which city was the capital of West Germany from 1949 to 1990?
- With which power did Bulgaria side in World War II?
- In which Cypriot town will you find the "Tombs of the Rings"?
- In which country did Grand Duke Jean become head of state in 1964?
- Who was crowned the first Holy Roman Emperor in 800?
- In which country was Pope John Paul II a cardinal before his
- Which two countries have a border with Liechtenstein?
- Which country has as its joint heads of state a Spaniard and a
- In which country was Adolf Hitler born?
- Which two colors appear on the flag of Greece?
- Which crusade was led by Philip II Augustus of France and Richard I
- Which is further north, Corsica or Sardinia?
- Which European country left the Commonwealth and declared itself a
republic in 1949?
- The shamrock is the national badge of which country?
- In which capital city were the treaties signed that established the
European Economic Community?
- Which country was ruled for 40 years by the dictator Antonio Salazar?
- What nationality was the 16th-century poet and soldier Camoens?
- Which group had most seats in the European Parliament after the 1989
election - the left, the centre or the right?
- In which country is Legoland Park?
- Of which island is Valletta the capital?
- In Norway, what are Hardanger and Sogne?
- In which Polish city was the Solidarity union formed in 1989?
- Which French river flows into the sea at St. Nazaire and is famous
for its chateaux?
- In which city does the Council of Europe sit?
- In which year were East and West Germany unified?
- On which of the Greek islands did Bacchus find Ariadne, according to
- Which country's parliament is called the Storting?
- Which German city is known as "Aix-la-Chapelle in French?
- What emblem appears on the flag of Albania?
- Where did Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin meet in 1945 to plan the
final defeat of Germany?
- In which Netherlands city does the United Nations International Court
of Justice sit?
Answers to Quiz #68 - European Trivia Answers
- Mont Blanc.
- Louis XVI.
- St. Basil's.
- Bay of Biscay.
- The Hague.
- Switzerland and Austria.
- Blue and white.
- Third crusade.
- The Left.
- The Hague.