- Which part of the brain regulates physiological stability in the
- Which organ is responsible for regulating the blood sugar level?
- Which organ makes urine?
- What is the scapula?
- What is the scientific name for the human ''tail'?
- Where are the ossicles?
- When might a person show rapid eye movement (REM)?
- Which organ removes excess water from the blood?
- Which is the most acidic part of the digestive system?
- A deficiency of which vitamin can cause scurvy?
- What is the average human body temperature when taken by a
thermometer under the tongue.
- What are the two main veins in the neck, returning blood from the
brain to the heart?
- What is the term fro a series of uncontrollable intakes of air
caused by sudden spasms of the diaphragm?
- Which part of the eye contains about 137 million light-sensitive
cells in one square inch?
- What is the more common name for the tympanic membrane?
- What is the name for a red blood cell?
- What is the scientific name for the windpipe?
- Where do the Graafian follicles develop?
- Which part of the body produces the excretory product urea?
- Where would you find the pisiform bone?
- What is the scientific name for the kneecap?
- What is protected by the cranium?
- What is the name of the large muscle just beneath the lungs?
- Where in the body is the thyroid?
- Which glands secrete adrenaline?
- Which organ in the body stores excess sugar as glycogen?
- What name is given to the small bones which form the spinal column?
- Which teeth are the third molars, and are always the last to0 erupt?
- What is secreted by the pancreas to regulate blood sugar levels?
- Where in the body are the cerebellum, the medulla and the
- What makes up 60-70% of human body weight?
- What beats more than 2,000 million times during an average lifetime -
or about 72 beats per minute?
- What are the very narrow blood vessels which form a network between
arteries and veins?
- What is the name of the membrane enclosing the fluid around the
- What is the ring of bones at the hip called?
- What is the colorless liquid, consisting of plasma and white cells,
which bathes the body tissues?
- What tube connects the kidney to the bladder?
- What is the name of the structural tissue found in the ear, the nose,
and in between the vertebral discs?
- Which artery supplies the kidney with blood?
- Which organ destroys old red blood cells?
- Which three bones are collectively known as the auditory ossicles?
- How many chambers has the heart?
- How many ventricles are there in the human heart?
- What is the scientific name for the tube connecting the mouth with
- Shoulder blade.
- In the ear.
- During sleep.
- Vitamin C.
- 98.4 degrees F.
- Jugular veins.
- Ear drum.
- The neck.
- Adrenal glands.
- Wisdom teeth.
- Amnion; amniotic membrane.
- Pelvic girdle.
- Renal artery.
- Hammer; anvil; stirrup.