- Which family of insects has species named 'drivers', 'weavers', 'and
even individuals called 'soldiers'?
- Which South American vulture can have a wing span of up to 3 meters
and a body weight of up to 13 kilos?
- What name is given to the study of animal behavior?
- Which part of a beetle's body is a skeleton?
- Mosses are classified as belonging to which part of the plant
- What is the name of the structures which allow leaves to breathe?
- In what state is a 'sessile' animal likely to be?
- Which rodent rears its young, called kittens, in a nest called a drey?
- Which sub-division of plants is named after their practice of forming
- The maidenhair tree is the sole survivor of which class of plant?
- What is the state of inactivity through the dry, summer season, as
hibernation is the dormancy of the winter months?
- Which insects' larvae secrete blobs of froth called 'cuckoo spit'?
- What kind of a creature is a scorpion?
- Which part of the common valerian is used to make a sedative?
- What is the name of the structures which allow stems to breathe?
- What has a central vein called a midrib?
- Which mammal constructs a lodge in which to store food, rear young,
and pass the winter?
- Which acid is contained in rhubarb leaves, making them poisonous to
- What is a tragopan?
- What kind of an organism causes a 'rust' attack on plants?
- Which is the dominant generation in the ferns?
- Which is the biggest flower in the world?
- What is the name of the lustrous substance that forms pearl and
- Which beautiful youth from mythology has a plant named after him?
- What is the name of the so-called 'first-bird'?
- What do amoebas do by binary fission?
- What is the Latin word for 'liquid' which we use to mean the fluid
produced by the tree Ficus elastica?
- What is the generic word for plants that grow in water or
- What is the main use of the tree Citrus bergamia?
- In animal classification, how are the phyla subdivided?
- Which physician developed a type of remedy involving wild flowers?
- What kind of specialist would study storm petrels?
- The best longbows were constructed from which wood?
- How many species of domestic dog are found today?
- What kind of creature is a barnacle?
- Machiavelli used which plant's name as the title of one of his books?
- What is the name of the evolutionary theory suggesting that evolution
has an uneven pace?
- Which step in photosynthesis is responsible for splitting water
- Which kind of organisms are likely to show a 'taxis'?
- The outside.
- Froghopper / spittlebug.
- Oxalic acid.
- A Himalayan pheasant.
- Fafflesia arnoldiana or stinking corpse lily.
- An ornithologist.
- A crustacean.
- Punctuated equilibrium.
- Light reaction.