- Which is the second longest river in Africa?
- Who was Zambia's first president?
- Which 100-mile long waterway links the Mediterranean and the Red
- In which country is the Aswan Dam?
- Where did Idi Amin rule from 1971-1979?
- What does ANC stand for?
- Which country has the rand as its currency?
- What is the former name of the People's Republic of Venin?
- In which country are Tangier and Casablanca?
- Who was the Egyptian president who was assassinated in 1981?
- Which country, bordering Zaire, takes its name from the former
name of the Zaire river?
- Which country unilaterally declared independence in November
- Which country was called Upper Volta until 1984?
- Which narrow stretch of water separates North Africa from Spain?
- Which volcano in Tanzania is the highest mountain in Africa?
- Who was the Egyptian king whose tomb an treasures were discovered
in the Valley of the Kings in 1922?
- The flag of Libya is a plain rectangle of which color?
- Name the East African country which lies on the equator.
- What are the two main arms of the River Nile called?
- Which explorer was the first to reach the Cape of Good Hope?
- In which country did King Hassan II ascend the throne in 1961?
- Which British general was killed at Khartoum in 1885?
- On the border of which two countries is Victoria Falls?
- What is the name shared by the currency units of Algeria and
- What is the name of the volcanic valley that runs from the
Sinai peninsula to central Mozambique?
- Which actor won an Academy Award for his performance in The
- Who wrote the novel Cry, the Beloved Country about South Africa?
- What is the capital of Kenya?
- From which European country did Angola achieve independence in
- Which country mainly makes up the Horn of Africa?
- At which town in the Sudan do the White and Blue Niles join?
- Mount Toubkal is the highest peak of which range of mountains?
- What is the capital of Sierra Leone?
- Which country is the island of Zanzibar part of?
- What is Africa's largest country?
- Which African country is bordered by Benin, Ghana, Ivory Coast,
Niger, and Mali?
- Who was the woman sentenced to six years in jail after the murder
of Stompei Seipi?
- In which country are the towns of Gweru and Kwekwe?
- Of which African country is Niamey the capital?
- Who was the founder of the Back to Africa movement who largely
- Which African country is sandwiched between Ghana and Benin?
- The Zambesi and which other river define the borders of
Answers to Free Trivia Quiz #13 - Africa and African Trivia Quiz Answers
- Zaire, formerly Congo.
- Kenneth Kuanda.
- Suez Canal.
- African National Congress.
- South Africa.
- Southern Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe.
- Burkina Faso.
- Straight of Gibraltar.
- Blue Nile and White Nile.
- Bartholomew Diaz.
- Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Great Rift Valley.
- Humphrey Bogart.
- Alan Paton.
- Atlas Mountains.
- Burkino Faso.
- Winnie Mandela.
- Marcus Garvey.